How Can You fix It,If You Can't See It's Broken ?
by Stephen Vattimo

Have you noticed that when you listen to the news,it's reports are increasing with soul crushing stories of ? :

Mast murders of innocent people.

Innocent people loosing their life's saving through investing their money into security investment companies that turn out to be ponzi schemes.

Banks causing the housing mark to claps by swindling people in to taking adjustable mortgages loans they did not financially qualify for.

The government rewarding companies with tax breaks for move their manufacturing operation over sea,which puts American out of work and weakens the economy.

The Government trampled under foot religious freedom of public expressions, while protecting ,and promoting immoral vales.

The Government is selling off our National security,and sovereignty to pay the national dept.

The Government forcing it's citizens to be become subservient to it.

The devastating weather patterns that have turn America into a junk yard.

Is it a coincidence that all these bad events are happening in the same time frame,and are multiplying in occurrences ?

It is my opinion according to my study and understanding of the Holy Bible,That these events that are taking place are a reflection of a nations' relationship to God.
As our country's society cleanses it's self from it's Christian heritage and moral value system and moves it's loyalties to building a secular humanism society, We will see God's provision of guidance,blessing,and protect cease to be prevalent in our land.
In the first chapter of the Book of Romans chapter1 verses 1:18-32, is a mirror image of what take place when a nation turns away from fellowship with the true God,and gives it's allegiance an idol.

Romans 1:18-32

English Standard Version (ESV)
God's Wrath on Unrighteousness

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world,[a] in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.
Footnotes:English Standard Version (ESV)

When you stop and take a look at the immoral behavior that has become socially
acceptable,it is hard to deny that our society is a mirror image of the wicked society that existed during Noah day. The evil of man kind reach such an intolerable pitch,God destroyed every living thing except Noah,His family,and the animal that were load on the ark.

Read The book of Genesis chapter 6 verses 5-13

Genesis 6:5-13

English Standard Version (ESV)

5 The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. 7 So the Lord said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them." 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.
Noah and the Flood

9 These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation. Noah walked with God. 10 And Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

11 Now the earth was corrupt in God's sight, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth. 13 And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh,[a] for the earth is filled with violence through them. Behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Footnotes:English Standard Version (ESV)

What can be done to turn back these plague? Can the government deliver us?
The Government is limited in turning back these plague because these plague are caused by spiritually darkened hearts.
The Government can take away privet owner ship of guns,but the mast murder will find another weapon to commit the act.
The Government can try help rebuild town that have been demolished by supper storms by throwing money at them,but sooner or later they will run out of money
while the storms will keep on rampaging through our land.
The Government can take over all the industries in this country,but instead of wall street reaping you off,it will be the Government.

If we want these plague to diminish in our land, we need to go to God .
We need to seek him in spirit and true.
We need to open up the Holy Bible and learn about who He is.
We need to learn His moral code of conduct,and practice it in our own lives.
We need to acknowledge that all we are,all we have ,comes from God's hand of provision and we need give Him the thanks and praise that is do Him.
We need to strive to turn from evil ,confess our sins daily,turn from selfishness, and love our fellowman as we love ourselves.
We need to pray for our learns,and for our unbelieving neighbors.

Rebellion against God will only bring imprisonment to a person or to a country.
Being in right fellowship with God through faith in His Son Jesus The Christ is the root to true freedom.

Written By Stephen J. Vattimo January 1 ,2013

https://www.facebook.com/groups/surealworld/

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print