Don't be Weary in Doing Good
by harvestgal Ndaguba

Let us not be weary in well doing, for in the proper time we will reap a harvest, if we do not give up. Gal 6:9

Keep meditating on the Word. Keep Standing on the promises of God. Keep doing what you know in your heart is right. In the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you don't give up. The enemy may whisper "It's not working." "You won't be able to keep this up." "Perhaps you are mis-understanding God's Word and it really doesn't mean what you think it means." But guess what, he's the father of lies and what he says is not truth. What God says is. Don't allow doubt, but quote the Word to it.

There will always be that testing period, but as you stand in the midst of it, you grow stronger. Exercise can be tiring, but the more you do it, the more in shape you become. Trials build Character and make you stronger. Each battle is like a training session at the gym and you are getting stronger and stronger. The branches of your life are being pruned and ultimately you shall produce more fruit.

Don't let the enemy steal your victory. Don't give up. Don't be discouraged. The only way you loose is if you quit. God did not make you a quitter, He made you a winner through Christ Jesus. When you are weak, He is strong. So keep feasting on His Word. Keep His Truth ever before you in your mind's eye. Know that you are victorious and don't believe anything less. Keep believing and God Bless!

Erica Ndaguba is married to a wonderful Nigerian man and they have 4 wonderful kids.  They've been married 7 years.  She's lived 6 years on the mission field and returned to the States 4 years ago.  She used to teach ESL but now she's a fulltime housewife and mother.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print