SAVED BY HOPE
by James Manning

SAVED BY HOPE


Romans 8:24
For we aresavedbyhope: buthopethat is seen is nothope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yethopefor?

To be saved by hope is to be saved in hope. Hope is always future tense, hope is that that can not be seen, if you can see it, then it is not hope, your salvation is something of the future, it has not appeared,

But though the operation of God you can walk in your salvation right now,

Salvation is getting rid of your mortal body, it is getting rid of the body of sin. It is the putting off of immortality and incorruption. And this is something that is to take place in the future, but because you are saved by or in hope, you can walk in the experience of your bodily salvation right now in the present.

Abounding In hope

Romans 15:13
Now the God ofhopefill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound inhope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

First he says, now the God of hope fill you, to fill you here means to make you full., that he make you full of joy and peace, joy and peace come with benefit, here it is the benefit that comes with believing, or being persuaded. Persuaded of what? Persuaded of the unseen realities of hope. Now what are the unseen realities of hope? It is your salvation.

It is though the persuadion of your hope or salvation that you are to abound in your hope through the power of the Holy Ghost.

To be saved by or in hope, is to have your present dominated by your future. Your life is not in the past, but it is in the future. Your present is either dominated by your past or it is dominated by your future.

To be dominated by the past is to be dominated by sin and death, but to be dominated by the future is to be dominated by life and righteousness.

My friend, you have every right to walk in the reality of your salvation right now. Salvation means more than just be saved from hell and going to heaven when you die, salvation is being free from the body of sin and death. Salvation is to no longer let sin reign in your mortal body.Salvation is being free from all error.

Ask the Holy Spirit to do what only he can do, and that is to cause you to abound in your salvation, or hope through faith or persuasion.

For you are saved by hope,

Copyright by James R Manning
All Right Reserved.

Started his ministry as a pastor in the African Methodist Episcopal church and later became an associate pastor in the Missionary Baptist Church. James graduated from the Word of Faith Bible School in 1983. He is a certificate holder with Rhema Bible School. James founded and pastured the Shinning L

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print