I Will Rise Again
by boatrocker Gilmore

This Earth is not my home - I will not pretend.
A date has been set when my battles will come to an end.

Though the journey were filled with ups and downs.
My heart is now set in seeing Jesus and receiving my crown.

God didn't send me to this dark world for me to fall in love with it's wicked ways.
He has kept me alive too shine a light that's holy- he had prolonged my days.

This is a borrowed light from Heaven-it's not meant for earth to keep.
One day my light must return to the source in Heaven when I fall asleep.

You may cry for me when I leave; know that I am crying because I have arrived.
I thank my God that I didn't give up but by his strength I had survived.

Now as I go across the bridge that will take me to Jesus loving embrace.
I say farewell to my love ones and friends as you continue the race.

May I leave you all with one more important advice.
Remember to always be intimately connected to God through Jesus Christ.

Elder Kelvin Gilmore
01/09/13

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print