HE HAS COME!
by Kathleen Angell

We will bow upon our faces,

for we know that He has come.

We will bow upon our faces,

we know that He has come.

We will bow upon our faces,

for we know it is God's Son.

We know it is the Lord Jesus,

and we know that He has come.


I was thinking in the kitchen just now, more seeing, Jesus' most precious Love.

Earlier this morning I had contact with two people in a bank I had telephone contact with and one gave me over to the other for information.

Both were unhappy and rude in their manner, just as I have been, also, in my life, before I knew the Lord.

Sometimes I'm that way when really pressed. But we know the Lord Jesus, and He doesn't leave us there.

These two obviously didn't know the Lord, and need Him so.

That was much earlier this morning. But this afternoon as they came back to mind, my first thought was rebuke to them, but Jesus' Love was there, and this was my second thought, born out of His Love.

They will know, by us, His love in us, that He has come.

They can't help but see Him if we are with them and express in our lives His love to them.

They can't help but "see" Him, and I express "see" with an explaination point!

They can't help but see Him and fall on their faces and we all fall on our faces, for it is Him, and it is evident when we see Him that He has Come!!!

They will know us, they will know Him, by His Love in us. They will know that He has come of a truth.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print