OUT OF THE QUICKSAND
by Karen Anderson

Once again, you look around at your life and you realize you haven't moved even an inch. You are STUCK, and life can become so frustrating that you don't know what to do. My question to you is how did that happen? I know for me, what gets me stuck is that long "To-Do List" and life's distractions that get in the way of my good intentions. I get so mad at myself, because at the end of the day I look back and realize the day was a waste. The next day I wake up with the same intention but I remember what happened the day before, and many times the day is a waste once again.

I have talked about this before; ask God for His help. Did you know that He will come and help if asked? All you have to do is say, "Help me God!" The enemy (Satan) does not want you to accomplish anything that is God's purpose for your life, so he uses your life against you. NOW YOU'RE STUCK. He is the king of deception. His royal decrees continue to trap us. Don't take his power over you so lightly. You might think this is just your human nature creating these distractions for you, but it is not. Remember, Satan lives on earth with us and he is roaming around like a lion ready to ruin your life and your good intentions.

I'm serious about praying openly to God for help in these areas. Something I was never good at was praising and thanking God for His help. Get in the habit of telling God how much you love and appreciate Him. That's what I am making a point to do. He doesn't always answer prayers right away, but praise Him for the answers that are on their way. God's Word says, "Be strong. Take courage. Don't be intimidated. Don't give them a second thought because God, your God, is striding ahead of you. He's right there with you. He won't let you down; He won't leave you." Take this to the point of believing when Satan is attacking you with whatever stops your life, CLAIM THIS VERSE!

I promise, as you claim God's scripture, the enemy will flee from you. Ask God's protection to surround you; then move through your day. One very important thingat the beginning of your day, spend time with God, but remember that at the end of your day, thank God for everything He did for you. I, personally, am still working on this, but it is a blessing for me to see that God really did show up and helped me get UNSTUCK! If I can do, you can do it. Blessings to you all for staying UNSTUCKmake it a regular routine, every day.

PASSAGE: Deuteronomy 31:6 (The Message)


Copyright 2013 - Karen Anderson - All rights reserved. If you would like to include any portion of this article in your letter or website, you have the author's permission as long as you include the link to Karen Anderson's website - www.doablesteps.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print