My History Doesn't Determined My Destiny
by boatrocker Gilmore

Some people chose to be held by their past like a ship that has been anchored- it is not where they want to be.
Having so much potential they allow a small part of their lives to keep them from enjoying the open sea.

These people constantly use their small rear mirror to drive instead of the big windshield.
They refuse to learn from their past and use this knowledge to wisely rebuild.

Please don't be like these people that refuse to live choosing instead to slowly die.
Let us choose to embrace a new life knowing that if we pull from God-he will gladly supply.

My history will not determine my destiny.
My future will be greater than my wildest fantasy.

For my Heavenly father has mind blowing blessings waiting for me.
He has given a Heavenly vision for me to see.

What can stop my God from showing himself mightily in my life?
Only my faith can limit him, if I choose to dwell in my past causing inter strife.

My destiny will be based on my vision and not my history that limits my life span.
I will let God be God in my life allowing him to do all that he possibly can.

Elder Kelvin Gilmore

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print