Deceived
by Paul Taylor

DECEPTION: beguilement, deceit, bluff, mystification and subterfuge are acts to propagate beliefs that are not true, or not the whole truth (as in half-truths) noun 1. the act of deceiving ; the state of being deceived . 2. something that deceives or is intended to deceive ; fraud; artifice..

Are you following a deception? Would you know if you were being deceived?

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Have you ever been deceived? Lied to? Accused of being a fanatic when you question a lie and seek the truth? This is religion at its best, and I say religion because it encompasses all beliefs, be it of a Holy Creator God or a mythological god or goddess of the various elements of this world; goddess of fertility, god of war, goddess of the forest, etc.

According to the World Christian Encyclopedia published in 2001, there are approximately 34,000 different Christian groups in the world since 30 A.D. This includes Roman Catholics, Protestants, Eastern and other Orthodoxy groups.

There are presently about 1,200 different Christian denominations in the United States alone (and growing), and according to the Association of Religion Data Archives, there are 15 major religions as of 2005 classified into larger religious groups and various smaller ones such as sects, with the largest world religion in terms of adherents, being Christianity.

With the above statistics showing a vast number of religions, and such a great number of denominations from one religion, namely Christianity, could there possibly be a trace of deception? With 1200 different denominations from a single source, the Holy Bible, and all claiming a different line of thought, interpretation and belief, then, something ain't right.

As I begin this series of articles, I have no idea where it will go as I am being led by God to pen the words, in an attempt to open the eyes of the blind to the truth as shown in the Holy Bible, that they may, by reading, open their Bibles and seek God to open their minds to the truth of his word, that they may be set free by the truth. Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

When we seek God with a humble heart and a diligence to know the truth, he will open our hearts and minds to the truth, and he gives us peace and comfort in knowing there is a loving and caring Sheppard seeking His lost sheep, which have been lured away from the truth.

As we seek the truth, looking at the various Churches and denominations, we ask ourselves, with the astounding number of various denominations and doctrines teaching from the same source, who's right, what is the truth, and will I accept the truth if and when it is presented to me? Some are afraid of the truth and will not accept it, continuing to follow the main crowd.

Why would anyone not want to know and accept the truth?

In knowing and finding the truth, one is faced with a decision to make; do I continue in the tradition as it has been taught over the years, or do I accept this as truth? If I accept the truth, then I must make changes in my life if I am to be a true Christian and follower of Jesus, change my way of thinking and possibly my Church, which would most likely alienate me from my friends and family. Do I please God or do I blindly accept man's teachings and ways, condemning the truth as not being appropriate for today's society? You have two choices; God or man. 1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Peter and John were faced with much the same dilemma as they taught the truth. (I encourage you to read the entire chapters of Acts 4 & 5 to see the whole picture). Here is how they reacted in Acts 4:18-19 18 And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus. 19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye., and yet again in Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

God created man in his image and gave him the free will to choose which path he would follow in life. He could choose the path of rightousness by following the commandments and the example set by Jesus during his Ministry, thereby receiving eternal life in the end; or he could choose a life of materialistic bliss, fleshly satisfaction in the form of sex, sports, drugs, alcohol, money and whatever other illicit pleasures he can contrive; receiving the lake of fire with Satan and his Demons as rewards for his earthly lifestyles. Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve;

Driving through the various towns and suburbs we are confronted with what seems like a Church on every corner and in every former retail shop or mall; turn on the TV and there are dozens of the mega church preachers spouting a gospel of prosperity to the people grasping for any kind of hope in today's decadent world with high unemployment, hunger, divorce, home foreclosures, etc., and with the proliferation of these churches, a continuous downslide into a more deviant and decadent society. So again the question is asked, ARE YOU BEING DECEIVED?

Matthew 24:11-12 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold

Jesus, in his Olivet Discourse is warning of the coming of false prophets (preacher's, churches, etc.) and of the hardening of the human hearts during this time. Take a look around; has human compassion for others not become as cold as stone, with atrocious crimes and violence being perpetrated against each other by individuals as well as our governments, and seems to be increasing in magnitude on a consistent basis?

We have become so accustomed to the horrific violence in society through movies, television, sports, video games and real life situations that it has become a normal fact of everyday life. It is now accepted as entertainment and is barely given a glance. We have become so callous and uncaring in our everyday life that a deception would not be noticed as we continue on as normal, until God closes the door to probation; Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

What are these deceptions of which no one seems to be calling out? This series of articles will look at some of them, and through God's Holy Word, attempt to bring out the truth. I know as I write there are those who will take issue and offense with the findings in these articles, but I am merely a messenger parlaying God's message to his children. If you have a problem with these findings, may I suggest you get on your knees and fervently plead with the Heavenly Father to guide you to the truth through the study of his Holy Word.

Man has taken God's word and twisted it so out of shape in an attempt to mold it to his agenda and conform to the present mood of society, teaching these twisted truths for such a long period of time that most accept it as truth, and anything else a preacher or teacher tells them, never questioning the purveyor of the message, or the message.

This is akin to driving on a highway with signs warning of the bridge ahead being out and your passenger is telling you to ignore the sign, it no longer pertains to this highway. You blindly accept the passengers message without question and will likely end up in the river. Not a very good analogy but, it's the same with the Church attendees, blindly going along without checking the facts.

Jesus warned his disciples and the world in Matthew 24:24; For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Who are the Elect? We'll discuss this one in a later article.

So where do we start?

First, let's make a list of a few deceptions propagating in today's Churches, of which I can only guess that 80-90% are teaching and preaching to the flocks they profess to Sheppard for God. In most cases the Pastors and teachers are unaware they are teaching a false message. This is how they were taught and trained. Though this is no excuse, as we are commanded to search the scriptures daily for truth:

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Before I proceed, I would like to emphasize that this article or myself as the writer, (God is the author) in no way intends to defame, judge, criticize, or condemn any religion, denomination, person, people , group or sect. I am merely presenting the truth as found in the Bible, historical facts, and what God is leading me to write. There are many dedicated Christians in all denominations that are diligently working for the Lord, but as we near the final days of earth's history, God is pleading for his people to wake up, learn the truth, leave the deceptive practices and follow him into an eternal peaceful home of which man cannot describe as Isaiah 64:4 so plainly states; For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

We are being called out of Babylon: And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. Rev.18:4

Some of the Deceptions:

Sunday is the Sabbath
Once Saved Always Saved
Homosexual/Gay Marriages are Holy

There is a Secret Rapture
There is a Seven Year Tribulation Period & You Will Be Given a Second Chance at Redemption

Lost Sinners are presently Suffering in Hell
The Saved go Straight to Heaven upon Death
God's Health and Food Law's No Longer Apply

These are just a few of the false teachings being taught in the majority of Christian Churches today and no one is questioning the authenticity of these teachings against the Holy Scriptures for accuracy, with surveys showing an enormous falling away from the truth of God's Holy Word. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 2 Thes.2:3

God has a lot to say to those that would change his word and then teach this changed version. Rev.22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Deut.4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

There is more scripture concerning the diluting of God's word, but these few should awaken you of the deceptions being taught in today's Christian circles.

WHICH DAY IS THE SABBATH?

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. Genesis 2:2 Heb 4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

If we are to take God's word literally and profess the Holy Scriptures as being the inspired word of God, then why would there be a question as to what day the Sabbath is? The Jewish people continue to keep it without question, but the Christians can't seem to agree on what the scriptures say concerning this one day.

Genesis 2:2 plainly states that God rested on the seventh day. God not only rested on the seventh day, but he blessed the seventh day and sanctified this one day over the other six. No other day was named or given any special considerations except the seventh day, which is called the Sabbath.

Look at Genesis 2:3 And God BLESSED the SEVENTH DAY, and SANCTIFIED it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. (Emphasis is mine)
If God had not intended for his creation to keep and honor the seventh day, why would he have put so much emphasis on this one particular day and not assign any significance to any of the other six?

Look at the Fourth Commandment; it is the longest commandment, it is the only commandment which commands us to REMEMBER, it is the only commandment which sanctifies or makes holy a particular day, and the only day in which God calls it HIS HOLY DAY!

With all this in mine then, why is there so much contention and confusion concerning this one day? The scripture in the fourth commandment is written as plain as it can be with no confusing language, but some in the religious community have created confusion with some teaching worship every day, some say worship Sunday, some say Saturday and then there are others which say you are not required to keep any day, Jesus did away with all the laws by nailing them to the cross with him.

There is not a single verse of scripture in the Bible indicating any change from the seventh day (Saturday) Sabbath, to the 1st day (Sunday ) worship ,so where is all the confusion coming from? Who changed it? Why was it changed?

We have to begin at the beginning, and by that I mean the beginning of Christianity after Jesus was ascended and the Gospel went to the Gentiles, as the Jews had completely rejected the Gospel, crucified Jesus, killed the Apostles and were persecuting the Christians.

I am not going into a detailed historical study, but rather an overview through the years leading up to the present, but I urge you to study the history and the Bible, and by doing so you will find some very interesting facts you were never taught. Studying the Bible in relation to history is more interesting and fulfilling than any movie or novel could ever afford.

When the apostle Paul began preaching the gospel to the Gentiles and they accepted Jesus, there were no churches. They couldn't meet in the synagogues as the Jews hated the Gentiles and especially anything to do with Jesus. In the Talmud, (I refer to it as the Jewish Bible), Jesus is referred to with some atrocious words of which I will not indulge. The Christians were then meeting in homes of the new converts on the Sabbath. They were later referred to as Judaizing for keeping what even today is referred to as a Jewish Day of worship.

With that being said I pose this question. If the Sabbath were only for the Jews, then how many Jews were around when God sanctified the seventh day? How many Jews were around when Moses led them into the wilderness, and when God gave Moses the Ten Commandments? How many Jews were there when Joshua led the 12 tribes into the Promised Land? If you had been taught the truth and you study your Bible you would know the answer immediately, without thinking. The answer is NONE! What do you mean none? Jews have always been around.

First of all there were no Jews until after Abraham; Isaac; and Jacob. Jacob had 12 sons and today these 12 sons are referred to as the twelve tribes of Israel. The Jews are the offspring of Jacobs's fourth son by Leah, whom they called Judah. Even then there were no Jews, only the tribe of Judah and they were not called Jews until after Solomon's reign, when they went to war with the northern ten tribes of Israel and split, becoming two separate kingdoms. This was around 800-900 BC which would put over 3000 years between creation and the first Jews. Keep in mind during these 3000 years, the seventh day Sabbath was kept as a memorial to God. We can now debunk the theory of the Sabbath being only for the Jews as the Jew are only 1/12 of Israel.

The Christians kept the seventh day Sabbath until Constantine came along and claimed to have seen a cross over the battlefield causing his army to rout the enemy and win the battle. Reflecting upon this scene, he claimed to have become a Christian and by an order, made all of his army Christians.

During this time the Christians were suffering persecution from the Jews as well as the Roman government. Constantine made an edict prescribing the venerable day of the Sun as a day of worship for all Christians. Why would he make Sunday the day of worship and not Saturday?

During this period of history, the worship of the Sun was a major religion dating back as far as the flood. Sun-Day which was the first day of the week was the day of worship for the sun god Ra, and Constantine being a Sun worshipper prior to claiming Christianity, would combine both Christianity and sun worship together and with the edict of 321 AD Sunday worship was officially ordained .

"On the venerable Day of the sun let the magistrates and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be closed. In the country, however, persons engaged in agriculture may freely and lawfully continue their pursuits: because it often happens that another Day is not so suitable for grain sowing or for vine planting: lest by neglecting the proper moment for such operations the bounty of heaven should be lost" Constantine's edict of 321 AD

Following this edict from Constantine, the Catholic Church Council of Laodicea around 364 AD instituted the following ordinance:

"Christians shall not Judaize and be idle on Saturday (Sabbath), but shall work on that Day: but the Lord's Day, they shall especially honour; and as being Christians, shall, if possible, do no work on that day. If however, they are found Judaizing, they shall be shut out from Christ."

Let's look at the 4th Commandment:

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Ex.20:8-11

In verse 8 we are commanded to REMEMBER the Sabbath day.

In verse 9 we are told to work six days.

In verse 10 we are told that the SEVENTH DAY is the SABBATH of the LORD, and we are not to perform work on the SEVENTH DAY or to allow work on our property by anyone including the animals.

In verse 11 God BLESSED the SABBATH and God HALLOWED it (made it HOLY)

Look at the two edicts by Constantine and the Catholic Church and notice where man is changing and manipulating God's Laws to fit his agenda.

Constantine used this to combine the Christians, as well as the Sun God worshippers into one religion, decreeing the venerable day of the sun would be observed by all, which allowed for better control and peace among the various groups. Most Christians balked and some began worshipping underground keeping the seventh day Sabbath, but many did compromise the word of God and began worshipping on Sunday allowing some of the Pagan customs of the sun god into the Church.

The Roman church continued with the first day of the week worship (Sunday), and once the Church of Rome was officially established in the sixth century as a diplomatic and religious state, they were able to force compliance of any change in God's law they deemed appropriate, and all were compelled to comply.

It was forbidden for anyone to possess a copy of the scriptures, leaving only the chosen of the Church of Rome with access to the scriptures. Only the Roman Priests were capable of interpreting the scriptures; the common man was incapable of understanding and thereby only the Church could properly teach the scriptures. Anyone caught possessing copies of the scripture or questioning the authority of the Roman Church were subject to severe penalties.

Those Christians, and others which defied the Roman Church were severely punished through the authority of the Church & State partnership. By a conservative estimate it is believed that more than 50,000,000 Christians and citizens were put to death by the Church in some of the most horrendous modes imaginable to man, from its official inception in 538 until 1798, when General Berthier, one of Napoleans Generals, entered Rome and took Pope PiusVI prisoner, ending the Papal reign of terror.

Those Christians that were not hanged, water-boarded,( yes they did water-board) drawn and quartered, burned at the stake, drowned or put through some other horrible death were tortured almost to the point of death.

During the Spanish Inquisition the Church kept meticulous records of the cost of torture equipment and other execution apparatuses.

The Roman Catholic Church did make an apology of sorts in John Paul 2's Apostolic letter Tertio millennio adveniente, in which he apologized for the Spanish Inquisition.

The Roman Catholic Church takes pride and boasts of the fact that they alone, are responsible for transferring the sanctity and solemnity of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday.

Below you will find quotes from the Catholic Church, as well as Protestants referencing the changing of God's Law concerning the Sabbath Day. You decide.

James Cardinal Gibbons, The Faith of our Fathers, 88th ed., pp. 89."But you may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify

James Cardinal Gibbons, Archbishop of Baltimore (1877-1921), in a signed letter."Is Saturday the seventh day according to the Bible and the Ten Commandments? I answer yes. Is Sunday the first day of the week and did the Church change the seventh day -Saturday - for Sunday, the first day? I answer yes. Did Christ change the day'? I answer no! "Faithfully yours, J. Card. Gibbons

There was and is a commandment to "keep holy the Sabbath Day".., but that day was not SundayThere is no scriptural evidence of the change of the Sabbath institution from the seventh day to the first day of the week" ( Edward T.Hiscox, The Baptist Manual)

"Have you not any other way of proving that the Church has power to institute festivals of precept?" "Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her, she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday, the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday, the Seventh day, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority" Stephen Keenan, A Doctrinal Catechism 3rd ed. p. 174

"Question: How prove you that the Church hath power to command feasts and holy days?" "Answer: By the very act of changing the Sabbath into Sunday, which Protestants allow of, and therefore they fondly contradict themselves, by keeping Sunday strictly, and breaking most other feasts commanded by the same Church." Daniel Ferres, ed., Manual of Christian Doctrine (1916), p.67.

**Observe the mockery of the protestant churches in the above quote and the below quote**

"The Catholic Church changed the observance of the Sabbath to Sunday by right of the divine, infallible authority given to her by her Founder, Jesus Christ. The Protestant, claiming the Bible to be the only guide of faith, has no warrant for observing Sunday. In this matter the Sabbath keeper heretical groups are the only consistent Protestants. The Catholic Universe Bulletin, Aug. 14, 1942, p.4

"The observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the [Catholic] church." Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today (1868), p. 213

The Catholic Church,... by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from Saturday to Sunday." The Catholic Mirror, official organ of Cardinal Gibbons, Sept. 23, 1893.

The Catechismus Romanus was commanded by the Council of Trent and published by the Vatican Press, by order of Pope Pius V, in 1566. This catechism for priests says: "It pleased the church of God, that the religious celebration of the Sabbath day should be transferred to 'the Lord's day. Sunday.' " Catechism of the Council of Trent (Donovan's translation, 1867), part 3, chap. 4, p. 345. The same in slightly different wording, is in the McHugh and Callan translation (1937 ed.), p. 402


"The Pope is of so great authority and power that he can modify, explain, or interpret even Divine Laws...The Pope can modify divine law, since his power is not of man, but of God, and he acts as vicegerent of God upon earth." Translated from Lucius Ferraris, Prompta Bibliotheca (Ready Library), "Papa", art. 2.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and THINK TO CHANGE TIMES AND LAWS: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. (Emphasis is mine)

**I refer you to the scripture above from Daniel. Does anyone have authority to change or modify Gods Laws? You Decide. There is a lot more to this scripture concerning that one quote from Lucius Ferraris, but not in this article.**

The Council of Laodicea in Asia Minor, in the fourth century, forbid the observance of the seventh day Sabbath and instituted the Sunday worship.

In his book, From Sabbath to Sunday, Catholic Scholar Dr. Samuele Bacchiocchi, through his study of ancient documents, affirmed the fact that all the early Christians worshipped on the Seventh Day Sabbath. He also states, that it was well over a 100 years after the beginning of Christianity that Sun worshippers entered the Church, and from there with the aid of the Church of Rome it spread.

A few more bits of historical information:

In the 4th century the Ebonites and Nazarenes, descendents from the Jerusalem Church were keeping the Sabbath.


Celtic Churches of the 7th century kept the Sabbath

The 10th Century Nestorians were known Sabbath keepers.

The Paulicians, Petrobusinas, Passaginians and Insabbatati were great Sabbath-keeping bodies of Europe through to 1250 AD.

During the reformation time ( the 1500's) Anabaptist Sabbatarian sects were abundant in Germany and England.

In the 1500's, the Waldenses were a large group of Sabbath keepers

In the early decades of the 1600's, Oscar Burdick discovered small groups of seventh-day observers who because of persecution worshipped underground.

The pagans of the Roman Empire widely worshipped the Sun. There is too much documentation confirming pagan Sun worship on Sunday, for anyone to deny this fact. There are thousands of archeological artifacts, relics, monuments, and writings that confirm the strong and widespread worship to the Sun.

Early Christians died rather than switch to Sunday worship. Were they wrong or deluded?

The Roman Catholic Church acknowledges changing the Sabbath. Will you accept their change?

The Catholic Church acknowledges that there is no command in the Bible for sanctification of Sunday. Then why accept it?

Isaiah 58:13-14 If thou turn away thy foot from the SABBATH, from doing thy pleasure on my HOLY DAY; and call the SABBATH a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: 14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. (Emphasis is mine)

The above verse and the following verse from Isaiah should confirm and put aside any doubts, one has concerning God's Seventh Day Sabbath and the Holiness of this, the only day out of seven, which he sanctified, called Holy, and commanded his children to remember.

Isaiah 56:5-6 5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off. 6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that KEEPETH THE SABBATH (Emphasis is mine)

Whom will you follow? God's Holy Word, or man's (the Roman Catholic Church)

Jesus said in John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments, and again in John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

There will be those who will cite Acts 15:1-29 as proof that the Sabbath no longer applies, but I encourage you to read the entire chapter, line by line and listen to what Paul is saying. The converted Jews are assuming they were to keep the Jewish traditions of ceremonial laws and practices, which is the LAW OF MOSES, not the LAW OF GOD, which are the Ten Commandments.

Colossians 2:14 will be cited, but again the handwriting of ordinances is the LAW OF MOSES! The ordinances and rituals were no longer necessary for the redemption of sin, as Jesus became the final lamb to be sacrificed, thereby eliminating any further need of sacrificing. We could now go to the Father through Jesus as our advocate with his blood being sufficient for the redemption of our sins.

Some will argue that the Lords day is Sunday, but hear what Jesus said in Matthew 12:8; For the Son of man is LORD even of the SABBATH day.(emphasis is mine).This indicates the Sabbath is the Lords Day. If you choose not to open your eyes to the truth, then that is between you and God. I do not judge or condemn, I only deliver the message and it is your decision to accept the truth or continue to be deceived.

This is only a small portion of information concerning the DECEPTION of the Sabbath Day. Satan is very cunning and wise, and by deceiving 80 to 90% of the Christians into believing that Sunday (The pagan sun god Ra, day of worship) is God's Holy Sabbath, he has in essence caused you to break all ten of the commandments by breaking the fourth. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. James 2:10, Deut.27:26, Gal. 3:10 In Matthew 5:19 Jesus is telling us, Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Do you see the deception Satan has perpetrated on God's People? Will you continue to follow the deception? Or, will you follow Peter and the Apostles example in Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

The choice is yours; God or man?

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

If it's in the Bible, Believe it, if it's not in the Bible it's not for you, and if God said it I believe it and that settles it.

This is the first in a series of articles on Deceptions

Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved by Paul Taylor
All Scripture references are from the King James Version
Rev.01/21/13 01/28/13 01/29/13

Paul Taylor a Christian writer attempting to get the truth out to the masses before it is too late

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print