Deceived part 2 - Once Saved Always Saved?
by Paul Taylor

In part 1 we looked at the Sabbath, God's Holy Day, and the deceptive switch from Saturday to Sunday, the pagan day of worship, of the sun god Ra, by the Church of Rome, and the millions who died resisting the change and tyranny of the Papal system of forced religion over a 1200+ year period of time, and today it is accepted without question.

Most today, never question the reasons as to why it was changed, by whom or where the authorization in the scriptures are. God instituted the seventh day Sabbath at the end of creation week and used his finger to write the Ten Commandments in stone, a symbol of everlasting continuity and a sign they were not to be changed, but would be forever, as Isaiah points out in Isaiah 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one SABBATH to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. But man, since the Garden of Eden has always tried to outdo God, change his laws and commandments resulting in tragic consequences, with no success.

In this article we will be looking at the teaching in some circles of the Christian faith that teaches, once you are saved regardless of what you do, you cannot become unsaved or lost. John 10:28-29 is often cited as their proof. 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. Is Jesus saying that once we are saved, no matter what we do, we can never be lost? I don't believe this is what Jesus is conveying to his followers, and I will attempt through the aid of God's word to show this is not a free pass to continue sinning and following the ways of the world.

The Churches of today do not preach or teach the fear of God in their sermons and lessons, but rather they portray God as some divine grandfather figure, far removed from this world, allowing things to progress in any manner man directs them, and instead preaching a contemporary feel good, don't step on anybody's toes style sermons, lulling the followers into a false sense of hope, leading them straight to Hell.

The people, and Churches of today have become so indifferent and callous in their spiritual life, never reading or studying God's word, putting on a fake front with no substance or actions conducive of a converted sinner, and relegating their Bibles to a bedside display, never bothering to open and read what God has to say, but rather relying on the preacher, Hollywood and fictitious books for their spiritual needs.

Churches have, for the most part, become more of a social and business club than a spiritual house of prayer, and with the smoke and mirrors style of entertainment they call worship, it stands to reason why we have sunk to the decadent, falling away from the true gospel, level we are at today. I believe we have not only fallen away from the Gospel and the Bible, but have completely abandoned God's Laws and the teachings of Jesus and the Apostle's for the modern do what feels good lifestyles of today, where sports and Hollywood are the most important, and God being relegated to only a time of crisis, and then to blame the crisis on Him.

Paul prophesied to Timothy concerning the Churches of today in 2 Timothy 4:3-4 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Super Bowl Sunday is a prime example of 2 Timothy 4:3-4, A number of Christian Churches of all denominations pushed God outside, canceled their evening worship services, rolled in the big screen televisions, spread out the unhealthy so called snacks and invited Satan and his parade of sexually suggestive ads, only appropriate for the pornography stores, the violent physical acts conned off as sports, the constant flow of unchristian advertisements, suggestive sexual innuendo's in the entire program, and etc., I could go on and on, but I hope you see the hypocritical statement being portrayed by these Church's claiming to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

This is a complete aggravated assault on the first four commandments of God. I won't cite them here but they can be found in Exodus 20:2-11. You read them and decide if by these actions, you are keeping God's commandments. Jesus said "IF YE LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS'



This is one of Satan's deceptions against the Churches and people are falling for it hook, line and sinker. Read John 2:15-16 and observe the reaction of Jesus to the events taking place in his Fathers House. 15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; 16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Are you being DECEIVED by Satan?


The Churches of today are considered fables by the comedians and late night shows of radio and television. The Tel-Evangelist spouting a gospel of prosperity, wearing Gold Rolex watches, driving Rolls Royce's, flying around in multi-million dollar jets, and living in luxurious mansions, have mesmerized their followers to the point they will forego their food and/or medicine to send these charlatans their last dollar.

The Churches in keeping with political correctness and fearing a backlash from the government and various small groups demanding unbiblical and immoral rights, have compromised the position of the Church and God's word to the point that religion has become a social club with no goals other than more donations for bigger buildings, larger staffs and higher salaries

When we speak of the fear of God, do we mean we are to consider this fear the same as fear from an insane criminal or the likes? This is not the fear the Bible is speaking of.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

When we fear the Lord we are seeking knowledge and a closer relationship, not running and hiding as though God were looking for an excuse to zap us out of this world. God loves his creation and desires a closer relationship, but because of our continual sinning he keeps his distance so to speak.

In Proverbs 9:10 we again are reminded that; The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. By studying Gods word, we become aware of Gods holiness and gain a better understanding of the love and compassion He has for His creation, not desiring that any should perish, but have eternal salvation.

When you enter a Church and observe the rituals of the various denominations; some are very elaborate and precise, even to the facial expressions of sad and gloomy, instead of joyful and jubilant, in that God has allowed them to be a part of his Kingdom. After the show of the ritual and the boring empty sermon the people put down their cell phones, I-pads and whatever else they are doing to pass the time, hurry out the door and head for the nearest restaurant for lunch, or shopping mall to catch the latest sales, with no thought of God, keeping his day Holy, or what the message was even about. We as a people have become lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God as Paul points out in 2 Timothy 3:2,5 For men shall be lovers of their own selves,.5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:

God's people have abandoned the zeal that once was the Spirit of God, spreading his word through their actions and their lifestyles, making this the greatest nation on earth. God blessed and led those that chose to follow him and gave them the knowledge and understanding to make the right decisions for this nation and its people, but we have abandoned that for the pleasures of the modern world, akin to the likes of Sodom & Gomorrah.

When we accept Jesus as our Lord, and confess our sins, he takes those sins and washes them away with the blood he shed on Calvary. If we are sincere in our confession and have been truly converted to Christ, then we have become a new creature as Paul in 2 Corinthians 5:17 tells us.. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. By becoming a new creature we will not desire the old ways of sin, but put them away and avoid things of temptations. We will keep God's commandments by our actions in worship and everyday life.

When we become Christians we become a completely new and different person. If we have been truly converted, our actions will justify the fact without speaking a word. Paul said "I die daily" in 1 Corinthians 15:31. What Paul is alluding to is, we face temptations and trials daily and we as Christians must resist the old self returning to the former sinful ways. We fight against the spirit world which we cannot see, and must through our new found faith, put our trust in Jesus to resist these attacks by Satan; Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

John 4:24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

When we go with the crowd, we drift away from the true spirit of worshiping God, and find the fleshly pleasures of this life become more fulfilling, thereby placing the worship of God into a weekly ritualistic service without substance. This is why Paul said we must die daily by sacrificing the old habits for the new garments of rightousness and walk in the ways of Jesus and the example he set for us, being not conformed to the worldly things around us.

Christians as well as the general public have become so fascinated with sports, that some Churches even schedule around major sporting events, even cancelling evening services and installing big screen televisions to watch the sports. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: 2 Timothy 3:5 Are you beginning to see how Christians are being deceived into thinking that regardless of your actions, once you are saved nothing can take it away?

Jesus rebuked the Jews for not adhering to God's word, but following their own traditions, much as today. John 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. And then again in verse 51 Jesus is saying unless you keep my commandments you will suffer eternal death. 51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man KEEP my saying, he shall never see death. (Emphasis is mine) In other words, if you don't keep these commandments of God you are doomed. Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon

You cannot be a fence straddling Christian, Jesus said there was none, you either serve him or you serve Satan and his worldly pleasures of materialistic wealth, alcohol, sports, etc.. Most of these are fine for enjoyment, but when they come before God, then they become a sort of god in themselves and God has a big problem with that scenario. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Exodus 20:3

By studying these scriptures in Jesus's own words, can we still continue to believe that we don't need to change our actions and lifestyles, becoming a new creature, to enter the kingdom of God? 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. So according to Paul, if we continue in our worldly ways, and not submit entirely to Jesus, then we will not see the kingdom of God, yet the churches continue to preach Grace rather than change as indicated in scriptures. Let's look at grace and see if we can get a better understanding of the meaning.

The speed limit on the stretch of highway you are travelling is 60 mph. 60 mph is too slow for you so you increase your speed to 80 mph, and suddenly you notice blue lights on your rear and you pull over. The officer approaches and inquires as to why you were ignoring the posted speed limit. You offer no excuse but instead ask for leniency (mercy, grace); the officer, instead of fining you for your disobedience, issues you a warning ticket and advises you to slow down and be safe. You were not punished, but instead offered grace and forgiveness of your disobedience. You are now under grace, so does that mean you hit the accelerator and peel out from the officer whom just gave you grace? Unfortunately this is how most Christians view grace, you accept Jesus but you continue in your present lifestyle and habits believing that because you believe in Jesus you are saved from damnation, and using the Church taught doctrine that we are no longer under the law but under grace.

Granted, grace is offered, but the law still applies if you transgress it. Are you under the law of murder? Not unless you commit murder. The law of murder does not affect you until you commit the act of murder, then you are under the law. The same applies with God's laws. They don't apply until you break them, and then you must pay the penalty, which is death. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; Jesus died in your place for your sins, this is GRACE. Are we to honor that gift by continuing in our sinful worldly ways, thereby crucifying Jesus continually?

Satan and his demons believe in Jesus and God, but they will not be going to Heaven, so why should you, as 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 so precisely points out.

This deception about grace has caused many a soul to be denied entrance into the Heavenly Kingdom which Jesus has prepared for those that love him and keep his commandments as indicated in Exodus 20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments; and again in James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

By becoming a new creature as Paul say's , then this new creature has put away old habits that are unbiblical, immoral and sinful, for a new fuller, cleaner life with the blessed hope of an eternal home, where no sickness, no death, no tears, no sorrows will ever be. Why should we not want to overcome the temptations of this life and die daily for the rewards that await those who Love the Lord and keep his commandments? Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

There are those who claim you are being legalistic, and working for your salvation if you abide by God's Laws and Commandments. Jesus himself said "If you Love Me Keep My Commandments". James 2:20,26 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead 26For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. We are being admonished that as new creatures in Christ we should be spreading his Gospel through our everyday actions and interactions with the unsaved. Most believe all you need to do is become a member of, and attend Church for about 1 to 2 hours each week and your free to continue with your old habits and lifestyle. By observing the world we live in today we can see the results of this line of thinking. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 Is a precise description of today's people and Churches.

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

If we study the scriptures and seek the truth, look at ourselves honestly, putting all biases aside, we will see the wretched creatures we are and how we are being deceived by the teachings of the modern Church. God gave us free will and an intelligent brain to make the decisions concerning our future, but sadly we allow others to make those decisions for us by not studying Gods word or following his commandments.

Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. (Emphais is mine)

Revelation:16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Revelation 22:11-12 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I believe these verses should verify there will be no second chance during a tribulation period and that unless we fully repent and follow God's Commandments we will be blotted out of the Book of Life. You may twist the scriptures any way you desire, but God's word will not change to suit man's agenda or lifestyle. Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not;

Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. Jesus is saying we must overcome the temptations and snares of this world, or he would blot our name out of the book of life. This is a direct quote from Jesus that "Once Your Saved, YOU CAN BE UNSAVED."

We must put our full faith and trust in Jesus Christ and not in man's customs, ways, rituals and traditions. By following man we are heading straight to a devils hell without passing go. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:23 Do we want to hear these words when we face Jesus? Or would you rather hear; Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. Matthew 25:21

A servant works for his lord; he doesn't warm the bench and perform armchair quarterbacking.

Friends, the choice is yours, no one can make that choice for you and if you continue to follow the majority crowd, you are in for a rude awakening.

Copyright 2013 by Paul Taylor All Rights Reserved
All scriptures are King James Version unless noted
Rev.01/24/13 01/29/13 2/03/13

Paul Taylor a Christian writer attempting to get the truth out to the masses before it is too late

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print