Within the Boundaries of Godâs Love
by Richard L. Provencher

Harry whistled happily as he hiked the muddy trail, fishing rod cradled in his arm.

The last time in this area a beaver pond ahead produced one monstrous trout. Now with sunny rays on his shoulders, and some muscle strain in his legs---satisfaction flowered like a garden in his spirit; a happy day indeed.

Today was also special, as he remembered fondly. His wife said she loves him, and that phone call the other day, from a wayward son in Alberta was awesome.

The fish were biting along with the mosquitoes. Later, Harrys satisfaction with life allowed him to return a mother trout, and he laid her gently into the pond.

Richard L. Provencher

Richard enjoys writing poems; many of which have been published in Print and Online. He and his wife, Esther are also co-authors of stories and a print novel. They are "born again" Christians and very busy in their church, Abundant Life Victory International, in Bible Hill, Nova Scotia.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print