Heartless Saints!
by Bolaji O.Timothy

Really a busy world with many activities, lots of going up and down. There business appointment of many intentions and the World Wide Web has really made it busier. Knowledge is greatly increasing and adversities are greatly multiplying too. Solutions and sorrows keep equal queue in the busy world while the redeemed have many activities to give their zeal to!

Just like the event in the book of Luke 10:28-30 in various cities of the world, a lot of people of different categories are fallen every day into the hand of many spiritual and physical armed robbers who violently or deceitfully dispossess them of their valuable resources( Spiritual, Physical Intellectual, Emotional, Psychological etc). They are left unprotected, wounded and death conscious, lying helplessly panting and praying for HELP OR DEATH!

God is ever mercifully hearing the cries of these helpless souls but he must send men to effect his mercies on this needing souls.

"Now by chance a certain priest came down that road. And when he saw him, he passed by on the other side" Luke 10:31. The priest, a religious leader of that time passed by through the other side! This religious leader may be in this our generation, many church leaders: pastors, deacons, elders and women leaders in various denominations but have taken up this ministry of "Other side". An attitude that encourages complete abandoning of helpless souls! The helpless men and women are seriously wounded, languishing in pains and their precious souls are constantly ushered into depth of hell.

If the priests were too busy for God to alleviate the pains of the wounded souls, He did work out again another way: The Levite! "Likewise a Levite when he arrived at the place came and looked and passed by in the other side" but the Levite also moved to the other side. This may be compared with this generation Christians (workers) fully committed to religious activities but have been possessed with the spirit of "Other side" neglecting souls and willingly casting their votes in favour of these ones being ushered in to the Depth of hell and suffering!

The painful cries of these languishing ones seem to mean nothing to these generation Christians of priests and Levites. They'll prefer to move to the "other side" where they can heartlessly and conveniently ignore the cries of many bleeding and fainting souls who are ushered every moment into the dungeon of hell.
Though, there are many glorious cathedrals, which should be blessed places but in some cases may have unfortunately turned into grievous dungeons of hell where many categories of armed robbers dispossess poor souls with there values resources and God supplied benefits- an extension of Mr. flesh. Though there may be many crusades and programmes in this generation, these seem to be an extrapolation of competition, parade of pride, and greed. At the end of which, the wasting souls are merely looked upon like the Levites by this generation of HEARTLESS SAINTS. There is no Godly passion backing numerous advertisements with many melodious jingles and well designed postal; how will God cope with this heartlessness? Yet many souls are falling victim into the hand of many spiritual armed robbers. May God grant unto us the spirit and the attitude of the Lord Jesus Christ Matt. 9: 35 who had compassion on weary and dejected souls "But he saw the Multitude, he was moved with compassion for them because they were weary and scattered. Like sheep having no shepherd"

Though in the history of the church, our generation have the highest numbers of Reverend, Pastors, Evangelist, Deacons, Elders, large population of professed Christians and Denominations; this is the state of the kingdom" Weary, shattered and scattered Sheep in the kingdom without shepherd". Why! There are too many hirelings: those who are less concerned about the state of the kingdom, all of the concern "GAIN"-is to fleece the sheep and enrich themselves- HEARTLESS SAINTS!

With groaning the Lord said," the harvest is truly plentiful but the labourers are few" mat.9: 37.
Isn't this true Luke. 10:32. Only one out of the three passers by in Christ parable, that actually looked passionately upon the bleeding soul and offered a helping hand. There is a need to pray for more Samaritans who can have compassion on the dying, frustrated and death conscious souls. Men and women devil had feasted on, battered and wounded lying helpless waiting for HELP or DEATH.

The single prayer of God is for the more Samaritans who are not engrossed in mere religious activities; which have no relevance to the kingdom priority and mission. The few men and women who can sacrifice their time, resources, material, physical strength and intellect without the consciousness of gain and praise, to revive the dying souls, and to heal the wounded heart and recover these lost souls to the kingdom. Men and women who are practicing God's recognised religion as defined in the book of James 1:27. That is why He said "there fore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out Labourers into His harvest"
He can't cope any longer with heartless saints, the holy hypocrites, fruitless fig tree, and busy and greedy saints. Hireling and armed robbers- religious in various Christian activities but recognised by God as "HEARTLESS SAINTS"

Men and women will come into our lives every day by chance. God do and will always organise them to meet with us. If the bleeding souls cannot be healed or their wasting lives can not properly be guided, and we run away from the responsibilities because it will belittle our reputation or cost us money, time, prestige and self prospects. Running away from this souls saving responsibilities and taking up "other side ministry" we put us into the categories of the HEARTLESS SAINT; who in every religious sense are comfortable but to God they are waster of God Resources of lives, time, grace and opportunities to offer an helping hand to dying men in the kingdom .

If any of us is found guilty of this offence, we'll need to get down on our knee and confess this wrong. Can we be sent and can we do that same way Jesus will do.
" Pure and undefiled religion before God and the father is this, to visit orphans and widow in their troubles and to keep oneself unspotted from the World". If our activities and holiness will not affect spiritually and physically helpless saints and sinners, our confession about Christ faith is questionable! James: 1:27.

Bolaji

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print