God and Family Business
by Gregory Booker

Let us be about the Father"s business for we are of the family of God and our earthly family though we love them dearly have other desires that do not include the knowledge of God. Accepting Christ divides us from the ways of the world. I come to learn that the person next door is as important as my own son in this gospel. For it is only natural to love your own. But to be consume by them who reject what and who we have chosen to follow in the person of Christ can be disheartening. But in the hereafter will such allegiance continue...I think not. Otherwise we might consider the creation more than the Creator whom I long to see at all cost. As we pray remember our Lord left his family to be about the Father's business but ultimately his family followed Him.

"Inspired Writings of a Prophet for Jesus the Christ" was released in 2012 and has a press release at link http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9173531.htm 
God is looking for a few good watchmen to stand at the gates from the walls  of Jerusalem and declare a few things by His Word.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print