Saved
by PamFord Davis

I'm susceptible to bouts of goose bumps. I hear a news story of a firefighter rescuing people trapped in a raging house fire. He saved their lives. A boat capsizes on raging seas and the Coast Guard reaches clinging passengers, preventing drowning.

A dedicated member of the Coast Guard saved their lives. A traffic accident victim is unable to free themselves from their burning car. Firefighters and EMS personnel carefully use the Jaws of Life; cutting an opening in the vehicle, they pull out the victim. They saved a life.

Jesus saves. "The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. He then brought them out and asked, 'Sirs, what must I do to be saved?' They replied, 'Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved-you and your household (Acts 16:29-31 NIV)."

He asked, in a sense of urgency. He believed, through saving faith, and was baptized. "The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God-he and his whole family (Acts 16:34 NIV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print