Beautiful Feet
by Jodie Bennett

Beautiful feet is what she said, it rang and rang in my head.
The beautiful feet that shared my bed?
Oh, but she didn't know where they had tread.

Beautiful feet that walked with me through times of joy and misery.
The beautiful feet so un-free yet living like a melody.

Beautiful feet that will never know how deeply I loved them so.
The beautiful feet that brought me low, oh, how it hurt to let them go.

Beautiful feet that made me cry for they pretended the pain was nigh.
The beautiful feet that still make me sigh, yet, I continue to lift them on High.

Beautiful feet and beautiful brow though you still try, you cannot hurt me now.
For on beautiful knees I do bow.

The Beautiful Feet which now own my heart have promised to never (no not ever) tear it apart, a promise more true than the finest of art.

The Beautiful Feet at which I sit have transformed my life bit by bit, a flame inside me they have lit.

These Beautiful Feet all covered in tears have broken through and given ears to hear.

The Beautiful Feet are pierced with love and walk me in peace from heaven above.

These Beautiful feet carry me through and teach me day by day how to love you.

A dearly loved child of the Most High.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print