100 Reasons You Must Be A Christian 8
by Olawale Ogunsola

PRAYER
God in Heaven, I thank You for making it possible to come across this write-up. Help me through it. Open my eyes to see the truth presented to me in it.
Give me the grace and courage to accept the truth at the end of reading it. Amen.

Reason Nineteen,
Do you want to become a member of the family of God? This is a membership of a family better and greater than that of your counstry's President's.

If "yes", then you must be a Christian!

You cannot get this opportunity elsewhere except you want to become a victim of deception.

"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named."

Reason Twenty.
To Become Christ's.
You cannot become Christ's unless you confessed Him as your personal Lord and Savior. You must have surrendered all to become His own.

"And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Therefore is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female.
And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, heirs according to the promise."

Reason Twenty One.
Somebody To Trust.
It is only when you become a Christian that you hat someone to truly trust. It is then that you have somebody who cannot disappoint you.

"Do not trust in a friend;
Do not put your confidence in a companion;
Guard the doors of your mouth
From her who lies in your bosom.
Cursed is the man who trusts in man.
And makes flesh his strength,
Whose heart departs from the Lord.
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,
And whose hope is the Lord.
... But he who puts his trust in Me shall possess the lane,
And shall inherit My holy mountain."

Please, be wise! Become a Christian today and you'll have the Lord to trust.

Do you know (think) of any other alternative? It is of falsehood!

Have you sincerely read those points? Do you believe them indeed?

CONFESSIONAL PRAYER
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the grace, power and courage that you have given me to read this piece.

I have now known the Truth, let the Truth set me free totally and eternally in Jesus' Name.
Lord Jesus Christ, thank you for your death for my sins.

I confess that you died for me and you have risen unto glory.

I confess you as my Lord and Savior. Give me the grace and mercy to follow you until I am counted worthy when you come again.

Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Note: Scripture verses quoted from New King James Version are: Ephesians 3:14-15; Galatians 5:24; 3:27-28; Micah 7:5; Jeremiah 17:5,7; Isaiah 57:13.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print