100 REASONS YOU MUST BE A CHRISTIAN 10
by Olawale Ogunsola

PRAYER
God in Heaven, I thank You for making it possible to come across this write-up. Help me through it. Open my eyes to see the truth presented to me in it.
Give me the grace and courage to accept the truth at the end of reading it. Amen.
100 Reasons You Must Be A Christian 10.

Reason Twenty five
Release Of Good Things.
Do you lack good things of life because you do not know the Lord or you have forsaken Him?

This may be the only reason your life is miserable. It may be why you live like a slave.

Your Creator laments,
"...Just as you have forsaken Me and served foreign gods in your land, so you shall serve aliens in a land that is not yours.
Your iniquities have turned these things away.
And your sins have withheld good from you."

Therefore, confess Jesus as your Savior and good things will be released to you!

Reason Twenty six
Rest For Your Soul.
Do you want to have rest for your soul? Please, become a Christian.

The Lord, your Creator says, "Stand in the ways and see,
And ask for the old paths, where the good way is,
And walk in it;
Then you will find rest for your souls."

The Lord calls you further, "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

It is only Christ who has a light burden and whose yoke is easy. Please, follow Him!

Reason Twenty seven.
A Deliverer That You Need.
The only Deliverer you need is Jesus Christ. No matter the number of your troubles, He is there to deliver you.

Note this assurance from the Lord:
"Do not be afraid of their faces.
For I am with you to deliver you.
They will fight against you,
But they shall not prevail against you,
For I am with you to deliver you."

Do you know (think) of any other alternative? It is of falsehood!

Have you sincerely read those points? Do you believe them indeed?

CONFESSIONAL PRAYER
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the grace, power and courage that you have given me to read this piece.

I have now known the Truth, let the Truth set me free totally and eternally in Jesus' Name.
Lord Jesus Christ, thank you for your death for my sins.

I confess that you died for me and you have risen unto glory.

I confess you as my Lord and Savior. Give me the grace and mercy to follow you until I am counted worthy when you come again.

Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Note: Scripture verses quoted from New King James Version are: Jeremiah 5:19,25;6:16; Matthew11:28-29; Jeremiah 1:8,19

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print