Report to Jesus!
by Shepherd .

In the midst of your everyday life, you must find time to spend in His presence. If you cannot bring yourself into the presence of the Almighty, then you cannot expect to fulfil your destiny. There are many roads to take - some of them winding, some are just a little longer than others, whereas some will find you moving along at 'break-neck' speed, leaving you feeling exhausted and bewildered at where your life has gone. The more you sit and listen to the voice of the Lord, the more you can expect Him to take you quickly to where you are going. Listen to His instruction and you will be spared from many an obstacle that you otherwise would have run into. The enemy is out to get you, and has his own plans for you. Plans that are not so good. Now if you'll take my advice, and listen to where He is leading you, and to where He is wanting you to go, you'll enjoy not only the path He has given you, but many, many benefits along the way. This is the word of the Lord to you, my friends. Go, in Jesus' name, and be led from glory to glory... Amen.

Jude 1:24-25

"Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
To God our Savior,
Who alone is wise,
Be glory and majesty,
Dominion and power,
Both now and forever.
Amen."

Glory to God for these words, Amen.

Shepherd is an inspirational writer who seeks to share the good news! She enjoys writing words of encouragement to help provide comfort and inspiration to achieve the rewards of a life in Christ. 

She can be contacted at:

[email protected]
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print