Get Ready!
by Shepherd .

Get ready to experience a time of fullness of My grace - a time where you shall experience a wonderful new beginning; a time of burdens being lifted - and a time where you shall see many new gifts and extravagances from Me, Your King. I would like you all to acknowledge that you are glory bound, and that you are on your way to a privilege-filled life with more blessings and more joy than you can handle! You will be overflowing with My mercy and goodness - your cups runneth over! I will provide solace from the things to come and you shall experience a deep-set joy that knows no bounds. You will experience such heights of ecstasy that will bring you up into the heavenlies and you will overcome much of the turmoil that is experienced by those who have no closeness with Me. Well done good and faithful servants, and look forward to many new challenges and birthing of new adventures and projects. Thou hast been given the path to life with riches and pleasures at My right-hand. Keep going and get ready! The Lord hath spoken.

Psalm 16:11

"You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

Glory to God for these words, Amen

Shepherd is an inspirational writer who seeks to share the good news! She enjoys writing words of encouragement to help provide comfort and inspiration to achieve the rewards of a life in Christ. 

She can be contacted at:

[email protected]
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print