Because I Live
by Shepherd .

I am going to elevate you into a new arena, where you will find that you are able to accomplish a whole lot more during the time allotted you. You will find that you can complete a myriad of tasks in any given day, whereas before, you had little time to accomplish anything, having to focus your energies in many different directions all at once, just to get through the day. I am setting in motion a brand new time frame for My servants, that matches not with the worldly structure, therefore you will be able to achieve much more than you ever thought possible, giving you time to enjoy and appreciate your families and times of pleasure. I have much work to do, and I consider the needs and the welfare of My servants; and at times you have all worked so very hard and have travelled long and far in your journeys, so now I will reward each of you accordingly, giving you all some much needed rest and time with your families, to simply enjoy and appreciate each other's company. This I give to you because I love you. This I give to you because I live...

John 14:19-21 "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Glory to God for these words, Amen.

Shepherd is an inspirational writer who seeks to share the good news! She enjoys writing words of encouragement to help provide comfort and inspiration to achieve the rewards of a life in Christ. 

She can be contacted at:

[email protected]
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print