On Track With Jesus
by Shepherd .

There are many roads to success. If you want to experience success in your day to day existence, instead of meeting with one disaster after another, then you really must include Jesus in your day to day affairs. He must be consulted whenever you are faced with choices to make, no matter how seemingly simple or straightforward they may be. When you do this, it places Him at the helm, or in the driver's seat, and believe me when I tell you, that this is the single most efficient way to get things done in a hurry! He sees way ahead of you and knows just what you're in for - which obstacles may be placed upon your path by the enemy. Your adversary the devil roams about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour, and if you're not careful, you can run into many problems in the course of one day, that is, if you do not have Jesus leading the way. Watch out! You're being warned that if you do not place yourself in His care, you will not succeed in fulfilling your God-given destiny. Commit your way to Him and enjoy serenity, peace and plain sailing, knowing that you're on track with Jesus!

Psalm 37:1-6

"Do not fret because of evildoers,
Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass,
And wither as the green herb.
Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday."

Glory to God for these words, Amen.

Shepherd is an inspirational writer who seeks to share the good news! She enjoys writing words of encouragement to help provide comfort and inspiration to achieve the rewards of a life in Christ. 

She can be contacted at:

[email protected]
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print