The Path of the Just
by Shepherd .

There comes a time in everyone's life, where they must gather up all their strength and press forward, despite having many obstacles in their path. When you consider that there are many plots against you, which are intended for your harm, it can leave you feeling frightened and thinking that things are just way too difficult. Fear not during these times, for the Lord your God is a sun and shield and He will guide you to a place of safety and comfort. And when it appears that there are no solutions to your problems, please know that God is taking all the broken pieces of your life and turning them around, working them for your good. Remember always, that God is an almighty God, and His love for you is unfathomable, as are the depths of compassion in His heart for you...

Proverbs 4:18 "But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."

Glory to God for these words, Amen.

Shepherd is an inspirational writer who seeks to share the good news! She enjoys writing words of encouragement to help provide comfort and inspiration to achieve the rewards of a life in Christ. 

She can be contacted at:

[email protected]
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print