Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
by Devante Tophoney

One day, 7-year-old Devan and 10-year-old Molly were playng together. "Hey, lets see if we can spell "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"!" Molly suggested. "Yeah, sure! That would be fun!" Devan replied. "Alright, lets do it! Get a piece of paper, write your name on it, and write supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!" Molly said. "Alright!" Devan replied. Devan spelled it like this: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Molly spelled it like this: super-cala-fragile-listick-expe-ali-doshish. "Hey, that's not how you spell it! It doesn't have a single hyphin! Not even one teeny one!" Devan argued. "Does too!" Molly replied. They kept on arguing until they remembered that they were friends--not enemies, and they shook to make up. "I'm sorry I started an argument that was worth nothing." Said Devan. "I'm sorry I continued the conflict. I shouldn't have said anything else. I guess I wasn't thiking twice before I spoke. Friends?" Molly said. "Friends." Devan replied.


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print