From Cancer To Heaven
by Devante Tophoney

Emma lie down in her own hospital bed. She was 96, and was very sick for the past few weeks. She had Leukimia. She had been bruising all over if she leaned on something for just 0.5 seconds. All of her realitives were sad (and I feel bad for the character too :|)because she had Cancer, and was really REALLY close to dying. Emma had to cry every once and a while. Infact, she cried every day. She had a very bad fever, and she was almost bald (because of the meds, your hair falls out when you have Cancer, and her hair was almost all out--only one piece in.) On Thursday, Sept. 5th, Emma died. Emmay was asked a question, by God. "Emma, have you died, or have you not? That means, do you go to Heaven, or Hell?" "Lord, I have accepted you, and I guess I should go to Heaven." Emma replied. "You are right. I have planned for you to go to Heaven, and have joy and peace." Was God's answer. Emma was reborn, in Christ. She would have a happy rest of her life, and that's the way it would stay.


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print