God-tracking is to walking with Father God in the cool of the day
by Dudley Anderson

trACker number434
The e-Inspirational helping to keep you on-track
GodTracker is online at www.godtracker.co.uk

08 March 2013

Dear God-tracker

God-tracking is to walking with Father God in the cool of the day

I remember one warm evening, just as dusk had descended across the teal coloured sea, my son and I went for a walk. The beach was deserted except for an 11-year old boy and his dad. We spoke about many things. We spoke about school and about girls and about God and anything a father and son could talk about. After what seemed like ages my son turned to me and said, "Dad, thanks for chatting with me." We made our way back to our small holiday cottage to join the rest of the family for dinner.

As we walked back in silence, I remembered another time when a Father had walked and talked with his son. It happened many, many years ago in a very beautiful place called Eden. God had completed his mighty work of creating the universe, which culminated with the creation of man after his own image. He had made them man and woman - Adam and Eve and he loved them. He especially loved walking in the garden in the cool of the day just fellowshipping with Adam and Eve. I don't know what they talked about and I don't know whether the Almighty God revealed himself in the form of a man (perhaps the pre-incarnate Christ) but what I do know is God walked in the garden with his children. However, just a short while after creating man, Adam and Eve heeded the voice of temptation and chose to reject God's fellowship through disobedience. How sad it must have been for the Father of Love who loved the company of his children to discover one day that they simply no longer desired to walk with him in the cool of the day. They hid from God because of their naked sin.

Dear God Tracker, Father God desires your company in the cool of the day. In fact, the term "God Tracker" directly implies actively walking with God. Sin has separated us from God's company through the fall of man way back in Eden; and sin still separates us from him today. This is why Jesus, the sinless Son of God, needed to die on the cross. You see, the wages of sin is death and these wages need to be paid. Jesus paid the price; he died. However, we know that Christ did not stay dead, because we read that he rose again just three days after crucifixion. By believing this and confessing Jesus as Lord we can all come to know God's forgiveness and have sin's nakedness removed from our lives. By this, we can once again walk with Father in the cool of the day. Are you walking with God?

I remember the warmth in my heart as I opened the holiday cottage door after my walk with my son Ryan on the beach. I was content and felt that I mattered to him. An experience I will never forget was the day I walked with my son in the cool of the day.

God-tracking is to walking with Father God in the cool of the day.

Every blessing

Dudley

It's all in the Book. Read more:
Genesis 3:1-12
2 Corinthians 5:21
Romans 10:8-13


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What is your favourite part of trACker?
Let us know: [email protected]

A very big and hearty welcome to you if you have recently joined this mailing list!
Our hope is that, by sharing experiences in tracking the will of God, we will draw closer to him and discover the awesome value of walking with God.

Share your God-tracking experiences by e-mailing [email protected]

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord (Jeremiah 29:11)


Why not invite your Facebook friends to join the GodTracker group or recommend a friend to join trACker here: http://www.godtracker.co.uk/tronline.shtml#recomend

What is trACker?
GodTracker and trACker owe their origins to an international Christian radio programme produced by Dudley Anderson called, OnTrack. Although OnTrack went off-air in 2005, trACker has continued to help people to track God's plans and purposes for their lives since July 2003.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Vo/W
Verse of the Week

Genesis 3:9
But the LORD God called to the man, "Where are you?"


Quote of the Week
A Sample of Dudley's Fave Quotes

"God is not a power or principle or law, but he is a living, creating, communicating person -- a mind who thinks, a heart who feels, a will who acts, whose best name is Father." --- Robert Hamill


Don't Give Up, Look Up!
Look up and Fix Your Eyes on Jesus!

I want to walk with you in the cool of the day

Pray:
"Dear God I admit that I have had it wrong all my life. I admit to my sin and repent in Jesus' name. I realise that I have turned my back on you and no longer walk with you, my Lord. Come into my life again. I choose to give my life to you and to live for you for the rest of my life. Today I confess Jesus as Lord and believe that he died and rose again to free me from all sin. Thank you dear Lord for your love and mercy. I want to walk again with you in the cool of the day. Amen."

If you want more prayer then email [email protected]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Why not recommend trACker to a friend?
Point them to www.godtracker.co.uk or click on http://www.godtracker.co.uk/tronline.shtml#recomend


Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print