Count Your Blessings
by Shepherd .

I am going to show you all a great many truths over these coming weeks, months and years, and I will reveal to you My plans that I have for your families, co-workers and many other important contacts and relations within your social circles and collective groups that you may find yourselves in. BEHOLD this new day, sayeth He that takes away your pains and sorrows, and pours His love into your hearts, I shall be with thee both night and day and deliver to you a magnificent new strategy that you have never considered before, so that you can come into My glorious blessings, thereby ridding yourselves of the many strongholds that have been blocking your paths. I am clearing the way forth, that you may know that it is I, your King, who saves and delivers and gives you the dreams of your hearts...

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart."

Glory to God for these words, Amen.

Shepherd is an inspirational writer who seeks to share the good news! She enjoys writing words of encouragement to help provide comfort and inspiration to achieve the rewards of a life in Christ. 

She can be contacted at:

[email protected]
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print