BUY THE TRUTH AND DON'T SELL IT
by Justus Ondieki


The world we are living in has become corrupt. Many incidents are happening. There are a lot of injustices in our society. Don t you see how the world is drunk in evil deeds?

Go with me please in the Book of Proverbs 23:23 - It reads, Buy the truth ,and do not sell it, also wisdom and instructions and understanding.

Yes I am talking about the truth. The truth is what the current world is lacking. Many scientists are trying to seek the truth by their own means. But am here to tell you that there is more than that! The truth is so expensive!
Jesus said in John 8:32 - You shall know the truth and it shall set you free. I have come to tell the world that there is something to be bought. Something expensive. Something of high quality. It is more than silver. It is more than gold. It is more than the expensive cars we drive in! The TRUTH.

Buy the truth and you shall live. Truth means absolutely right. No lies in it. When you know the truth you don t compromise. You don t give in easily in misleading ways. The truth walks with you always. The truth is always principled. It never sways or beats around the bush. Its words are powerful. You can never challenge the truth.
The truth will speak of itself. That is why it is so expensive. When you know the truth you will never backslide. You will never go back to your old ways of sin.

Buy the truth and do not sell it. How will you sell that which you know? How will you compromise salvation with earthly things?
You got to know the truth. You got to stand on truth. If you have Jesus you got the truth. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Nobody goes to the father save through Jesus.

So get the truth. Remember those people like Naboth in 1kings 21:3 never exchanged what they knew with the things they did not need. King Ahab had wanted to buy Naboth's vineyard. But look what Naboth says, The Lord forbid that I should give my father's inheritance to you! Never compromise my friend.
Stand always for the truth. It may seem difficult, it may cause pain and even death, but stand on the truth. Be Like Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-Nego. They never bowed down to the King's golden image. They said, we can never bow or worship your idols. They knew the truth.

These are the kind of people we need in our world today. We need them in our churches. The church has got to come into a point of knowing the truth. The true Gospel of fire and salvation must b brought back in God's house. Let the house of God be the house of prayer, healing and repentance. May this truth reach out many nations! May the truth be revealed to God's children! May the church live to know the truth! Pass this truth on. The world is need of it. Buy it, it will take you far.
Stop lying and buy the truth. Yes, the TRUTH is all that we need! Find it, and stand on it without wavering assure you that you will behold the Lord's salvation.
AMEN
By Justus
Email: [email protected]
web: www.knowjesus.faithweb.com





I am Justus Ondieki born again Christian and loves the Lord. He is my all in all. 
contact me please through:
+254724730603
eMAIL - [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print