How to convert M2TS files to AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV etc. with M2TS Converter ?
by

Right in 2013 Japanese cherry blossom season, Bros Video, an expert multimedia backup solution provider, advises tourists to keep the precious flower viewing memories in proper ways. It stresses the importance of backing up the travel videos onto computer to enjoy the aftertaste.

Hanami is the traditional Japanese festival to appreciate the beauty of cherry blossom held from March to early May once a year. Now, 2013 Sakura viewing season is underway from Okinawa where the cherry flowers are already in full bloom. All the featured regions in Japan, from north to south regions, are expected to welcome countless visitors both home and abroad. Instead of lingering on, tourists can record the happy hours and recall the memories. Upon this, Bros Video brings three tips to follow:

*Prepare camera and accessories: Either for group or self-driving travel, planning a compact tour route is a must do at first. The true joy of life is the trip, and the true joy of trip is on the way. Make sure you have brought standby battery, chargers, card reader, data link and memory card to support camera shooting all the way long. Do not allow any spot and fun slip away.

*Upload and backup camcorder videos: A simple wrong button press may cause the loss of all sightseeing videos, or say, memories, so video backup is very important. It is strongly suggested to upload image and video data from JVC Sony Canon HD camcorder to computer when you are in the hotel room each night during the journey. It can also create space to capture more videos in the following days. After video backup, Bros M2TS Converter is the best AVCHD M2TS Converter which can free convert AVCHD Files M2TS/MTS/TOD/TS to any popular formats like AVI, WMV, VOB, MOV, MP4, DIVX, XVID, RMVB, etc so that you can play on all types of devices including iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iphone 3g, itouch, ipod, psp, ps3, mobile phone, etc.

*Edit and process all captured videos: Since not all videos taken in the journey are interesting and valued, people can choose the most stirring ones and create clips by splitting and merging videos. This M2TS Converter Mac prepares more edit functions to achieve best quality, trim video, adjust video codec, frame size and more, preview and take snapshots, just free download this Mac HD Video Converter to convert hd video mac os. For anyone interested in DVD creation, Users are even able to add personalized subtitles, background music, pictures and chapter menu in.

M2TS files are video files from Sony high-definition digital video cameras. If you have some M2TS files on your computer that you want to be able to use with other programs or portable players, you can convert the M2TS files to MPG video files. A M2TS converter is required for the file conversion, such as the M2TS converter. The M2TS converter comes in both Mac and Windows versions and can quickly and easily convert your M2TS video files to MPG video files.

The M2TS Converter for Mac supports all bands of AVCHD camcorders like SONY, Canon, Panasonic or JVC. It can output videos with 1080p or 1080i high-definition resolution.

In order to protect your copyright or to adjust playing effect, M2TS Video Converter Mac also provide basic editing functions to custom output videos.

You can try this function is very powerful Bros M2TS Converter software, there are those functions that you say, you can learn from it and see that you have no help.

To learn more about Bros M2TS Converter , please visit:
http://www.brosvideo.com/m2ts-converter.html

To learn more about Bros M2TS Converter Mac , please visit:
http://www.brosvideo.com/m2ts-converter-for-mac.html

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print