God's Show and Tell
by PamFord Davis

As a young girl, show and tell classroom experiences were fun. In a past article, I shared my most memorable show and tell. At the age of seven, I excitedly stood before the class to announce the birth of my brother, Gary. In the Ford family, of four girls, his birth was something to "tell" everyone all about. I wished I could "show" him to the class.

God gave His word to His friend, Abram; He would show him the land of promise. "Now the LORD said to Abram, 'Go forth from your country, And from your relatives And from your father's house, To the land which I will show you; And I will make you a great nation (Genesis 12:1-2a NAS)."

He tells His people what we most need to hear. "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and I will tell you great things and mighty things which you do not know (Jeremiah 33:3 NAS)." I want to be attentive, to listen reverently as the Holy Spirit tells me the story of Jesus. In response, I desire to show my love for Him through telling the good news. Jesus saves.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print