Out of the Goodness of My Heart
by Shepherd .

It brings Me joy to see My followers taking in and receiving insights from My word of truth. As you renew your minds in My Word, I am giving you new understandings and knowledge that will be very beneficial to you in the times to come. I know what is ahead of you, and some of you out there will need to follow My instructions implicitly to get yourselves around some of the huge boulders that have been set up for you to make you stumble. Keep your hearts and minds focused on Me and allow Me to instigate My plans to you through My word, and you will not only avoid those boulders, but you will bounce back quickly from any setbacks that may have occurred. Enjoy this day sayeth the Lord to you - for this is the day that has been made for you, out of the goodness of My heart.

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it."

Glory to God for these words, Amen.

Shepherd is an inspirational writer who seeks to share the good news! She enjoys writing words of encouragement to help provide comfort and inspiration to achieve the rewards of a life in Christ. 

She can be contacted at:

[email protected]
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print