The Tide Has Turned
by Shepherd .

Whenever you feel as though the world has turned its back on you, take heart for your Lord Jesus Christ is turning things around so that your circumstances present themselves to be in your favor. And when you feel like you've had your share of bad tidings and failures, just remember that the Lord your God is working all the things that are hindering you into something that is going to be viewed by others as a victory in your camp. Just when you least expect it, everything is going to start running like clockwork and you will see and feel the sunshine on your face and the wind at your back, and you will gently be transported towards a greater calling in your destiny and you will be filled with joy and happiness greater than anything you have ever experienced! May the joy and the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be indwelt within you and us all, in Jesus name, Amen.

Philippians 4:7 "...and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Glory to God for these words, Amen.

Shepherd is an inspirational writer who seeks to share the good news! She enjoys writing words of encouragement to help provide comfort and inspiration to achieve the rewards of a life in Christ. 

She can be contacted at:

[email protected]
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print