Is Gay OK? Deceived part 6
by Paul Taylor

Today there is a major push to recognize same sex unions as holy matrimony with all the civil benefits afforded the traditional marriage. Nations, States and Governments in all the Judeo-Christian regions are breaking from the traditional Biblical command of a one man one woman union, and honoring this unorthodox relationship.

It seems bad enough that Governments are forcing this unnatural activity onto the Judeo-Christian society, against their will, regardless of the massive outcry against it. The will of the people are being overridden by the powers that be, in an effort to push the anti-religion, anti-God agenda of Satan and his cohorts.

We have to love one another, co-exist, and accept evil as moral and moral as evil according to their propaganda.

California is a prime example of this push. The people said no, but the powers that be are overruling the will of the people to pacify the will of the few, and now the Churches are capitulating and compromising on God's word to water it down even more, twisting, stretching until it doesn't have any semblance of God's word, but rather a deceptive substitute.

I personally find the homosexual/lesbian lifestyle disgusting, revolting, unnatural, and an abomination to out Creator God, but as a Christian I love the person, not their actions, and God is the same way, He loves each one of us in spite of our faults, but he hates the sins and when we continue in these sinful ways by not repenting and changing our lifestyles, we are in essence telling God to mind his own business we'll do as we please.

We told God the same thing when we allowed the powers that be to remove prayer and Bible reading from schools, Council meetings, government buildings and properties. Have you noticed what's happened since then?

I recently saw a t-shirt with the following quote "God why do you allow so much violence in schools?" the answer from God "I'm Not Allowed in Schools"

This is true for marriage, where God is not a part of the marriage, it is more than likely tumultuous and heading for divorce. The statistics bear this out as there are now half of all marriages ending in divorce.

In a homosexual relationship, God is not there. God will have no part of this type union since it is an abomination to him; as his word so states. Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination Leviticus 18:22 Homosexuality is an illicit lust forbidden by God.

If the downward spiral of violence, assaults, rapes, and gang activities in schools, along with the corruption and graft in our government is the results obtained after the elimination of God, then heaven help us in this venture of same sex marriage.

I have heard it said that Jesus never mentioned homosexuality in the New Testament, so it must be OK. Jesus did condemn homosexual marriages in his answer to the Pharisees in regards to divorce; And He answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' "and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?'" (Matt. 19:4.)

Jesus is referring to God creating a MAN and a WOMAN; for each other to be as one; MAN and WIFE. Jesus did not specifically mention homosexual unions, but the message is clear; a MAN and a WOMAN, not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. You can hash it or dash it all you like, but just because Jesus didn't mention it, doesn't mean he condones it, as there are many other references in the old and new testament which bears out the sin that it is.

Paul is writing to the people of Corinth about the sexual sins and how they had abandoned their lusts for these sins when they repented and accepted Jesus. Paul is also emphasizing that only the rightousness will inherit the kingdom of God, and he notes the many various sins for which we are guilty of; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. (Emphasis is mine)

The word "effeminate" in verse 9 is defined as 1: having feminine qualities untypical of a man: not manly in appearance or manner. 2: marked by an unbecoming delicacy or over refinement (Miriam Webster dictionary)

I accept the fact that men are born with feminine characteristics as well as women with male characteristics, but that doesn't give them the excuse to go against the natural use of their bodies in violation of God's laws. Just because a person exhibits the opposite sex's characteristics doesn't mean they are condemned to hell. If they truly accept Jesus as their savior, and keep his commandments they will have the strength and faith through the Holy Spirit to resist the temptations Satan throws in the way.

The Bible is clear on this issue of homosexuality; Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

The unnatural ways of the homosexual lifestyle, to God, deserves death. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 Unless the person repents and abstains from the activity, he or she will suffer the eternal death in the lake of fire which God has prepared for Satan and his followers.

Today's society is much as Sodom & Gomorrah were; rampant sexuality in the form of fornication, homosexuality, prostitution, etc.The morals of that society were nonexistent. Acquisition of materialistic goods, whatever feels good do it mentality was the order of the day. Read Genesis chapter 19 and see what semblance it has with today's America. We are very close to the fire and brimstone folks.

Jude speaks of the going after strange flesh and the filthy dreamers defiling the flesh, both references to the homosexual act; .Jude 1:7,8 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. 8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude is telling us that Sodom & Gomorrah is used as an example of what happens when a society reaches the decadent gutter level of sexual pervasion, materialistic treasures, and a do whatever feels good mentality, at which point, God will take vengeance. Folks the similarities are frightening.

Satan is hard at work in these last days to deceive the people into accepting another lie and abomination to God, as normal and holy. The movies, television, video games, and advertisements are all upholding and portraying the homosexual lifestyle as more normal than the traditional lifestyles. Anyone opposing these views in any way is considered hate mongers, homophobic and even criminals with the hate crimes laws now on the books. It is fine for the homosexual agenda to ram their revolting lifestyle down your throat, offend you with their public displays, and call you anti this and anti that with no repercussions; and you are to accept this as co-existing?

Jesus said in Matthew 24:37,38 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

I believe we are as in the days of Noah; marriage is now a game of musical beds, jumping from one to the other with no emotional feelings except sexual gratification. The word love once relegated to the meaning of morally affectionate feelings has given way to the meaning of sexual gratification.

We are inundated with the constant messages of sex in everything we see, read, eat, etc... I recently viewed a Hamburger advertisement for the Hardee's Chain, which was to run on the Super Bowl, but to me it was the most revolting, disgusting, sexually perverted advertisement for a food item I have ever seen or could have imagined.

This advertisement should have been rated XXX Pornography, but it was okay for our children to view on national television, and for some Churches to cancel evening services so the congregation could view these sordid messages. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away 2 Timothy 3:5

Do you think we're close to the point where Sodom & Gomorrah were when God took vengeance on that society?

Wake up People

The Clock is Ticking

We Are At one Minute Till Midnight

The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved. Jeremiah 8:20

All Biblical references are from the King James Version
Copy Right 2013 by Paul Taylor All Rights Reserved

Paul Taylor a Christian writer attempting to get the truth out to the masses before it is too late

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print