TOUCHING HIS GARMENT.
by Justus Ondieki

This week has been awesome. The Lord is directing me that we read in the book of Mark 5....If only I could touch the hem of His garment....

"This is a powerful statement. It s more than you can ever think! If it could have been spoken audibly or loudly, the master, Jesus could have heard it.
Let me take you back to those days. The woman with the issue of blood lived in Israel. She had suffered this for 12 years. She lived a lonely life. The society had forsaken her. Can you see how desperate she is? I see a hopeless woman. I see a defeated woman. I see worried woman. I see a woman who has no future, no destiny, no joy or happiness. The woman has spent everything to the doctors.
Here she goes to Dr. Luke. Doctor Luke takes her in the laboratory to examine her. The doctor does all that he can to save the woman s life. It is all in vain. The doctor tells her to come back the following day. This discourages her. She has only used the last penny on this doctor. Then she explains her situation to Dr. Luke. Dr. Luke agrees to do medical checkups on her and pay him later. Now she owes Dr. Luke some money. She has a debt to clear. What a miserable life! Let me tell you what happened .One day a man passes by. This man is a unique man. Wherever this man went, He did good. His name is Jesus Christ.
Jesus passes by. The crowds are following Him. He is going for a mission. A mission to heal Jairus daughter. Guess what happens. The woman with the issue of blood "heard" about Jesus. She heard Him crossing that side. She did not hear voices of people. No she heard about Jesus. She heard how Jesus had performed miracles. Then immediately faith was recreated within her. The Bible says, "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God". Yes, she heard the word.
Jesus was the word. For John 1:1 says, In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. This is what she heard. The right word at the right time. The right time to say, "If only I could touch His garment....". I have good news for you. It's time for you to stop hearing what people say about you. All you need to hear is what God says. Look what the woman did. She crept through the crowd of people, and behold, she touched the hem of Jesus' garment! The blood stopped flowing instantly! Jesus too stopped! The people around Jesus stopped! Then Jesus spoke, "Who touched me?" This is a different touch. It's a touch of somebody who wants healing. It's a touch of someone who wants hope! It's a touch of people who desire great things from God. Saints, it is time that we make Jesus stop from His activities and attend to us. The time has come for the church to move in faith.

Everyone, run and touch the garment of Jesus. There is healing in Him! There is restoration in Him! There is forgiveness in Jesus Christ! Run, run, His mercies are new everyday! Have a blessed life and remember to stop Jesus and let Him to attend you.
He is more than a friend!
Amen.
Justus Ondieki
P.O. BOX 2819
NAKURU, KENYA
EMAIL: [email protected]
Cell: +254724730603
Cell: +254735128979


I am Justus Ondieki born again Christian and loves the Lord. He is my all in all. 
contact me please through:
+254724730603
eMAIL - [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print