Prayers from Poems (1) HE WILL HEAR MY CRY
by Fenny West

He will hear my cry
And will not forsake
He is the Most High
Who for His names sake
Will soon stoop to lift
The head now bow down.

His ways, not our ways
His thoughts, not our thoughts
He is far yet Hes near
He disciplines yet He loves.

I will draw near and will not fear
He never prunes to ruin
He never severs to impoverish.
He seeks the best even in His test.

O Lord, hear my cry. From the depths I cry to you, the Most High. Hear my call, for your names sake.
Call upon Me in the day of trouble I will deliver you. is Your word to me. Show your power, Lord.

He shall call upon me and I will answer him You said in Your word. Deliver me.
It is written, With long-life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation. Lord, hear my cry. This is the day of salvation. This is the acceptable time. Let not my enemies triumph over me.

I call on the matchless name of Jesus- that name that is above every other name-the
Strong Tower into which the righteous run and are saved. Your name is above every other name and at the proclamation of that name very knee shall bow- of things in heaven, things on earth and things underneath the earth. At the sound of Your Name demonic spirits tremble, quake in their boots and surrender.

Yes! that name that you gave is mighty to save. That name is power-packed, supported by all the heavenly hosts and resources. It cannot fail.

I banish every fear and intimidation. I draw near to the throne of Grace. I come boldly in response to the invitation of God, ..Come boldly to.. obtain mercy and grace to help in time of need.' I will fear no evil because the Lord is with me, His Spirit and Word and angels surround me.

Reach down, O Lord and show your mercy and power. Let Your great right hand prevail and assail. Deliver Your own from the mighty waters that are trying to engulf. Quench every flaming arrows poised to destroy your vineyard. Silence every satanic siren with, Peace, be still and know that I am God!

Your Arms are loving arms. They can be trusted even in times of testing and trials. All things work together for the good of those who love You and who are called according to Your purposes. Even when You prune, it is not to ruin but to enable me bear abundant fruit to your glory. When you take away my toy, it is for me to grow and rise into greater and better experiences in You and with You.

I can count on your infinite wisdom and I thank You for hearing and answering me.

Copy it rightly

www.inspiration4generations.com

[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print