Out of the Darkness
by Shepherd .

When it seems as though everything around you is about to come tumbling down, and there seems to be no hope of ever finding your way out of your troubling situations, take heart and remember that the Lord Jesus Christ, your Savior, has travelled these very same paths with you, ensuring that whenever you are faced with challenges that are too powerful to bear, that He indeed has been there with you, helping you, keeping you safe, and above all, ironing out your problems as you go.

There are so many trials and tribulations one must face in this life, and if we cannot make heads or tails of them, we must surely know that our Lord Jesus is on our case for us, handling all our affairs in a way that only He can, without any adverse reactions or negative effects taking hold. The LORD longs to be gracious to you, therefore He will rise up to show you compassion. (Isaiah 30:18)

And if you think that He can never get to the bottom of your problems, then think again because the Lord your God never slumbers nor sleeps (Psalm 121:4) and is on the job 24 hours a day! And just when you think that you cannot possibly go on, this dear ones, is when you'll get your miracle. Right at the very last moment! God is so good. He is never late and is never slack concerning His promises. (2 Peter 3:9) Instead, He is a loving God who is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should fall or perish but that all should come out of the darkness and into the light...

Psalm 30:5

"For His anger is but for a moment,
His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning."

Glory to God for these words, Amen.

Shepherd is an inspirational writer who seeks to share the good news! She enjoys writing words of encouragement to help provide comfort and inspiration to achieve the rewards of a life in Christ. 

She can be contacted at:

[email protected]
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print