Christian Singles
by wisdom mupudzi

As we go through life, from time to time we all realise that we meet people of different backgrounds etc. When it comes to life in general one of the fundamental needs that every human being has is the need for love. This is love from friends and family and of course, love found in romance. This is that point where one chooses to be in a committed relationship with someone, whilst some go all the way to marriage some choose not to for many reasons.
Falling in love is a great experience and it doesn't matter what religion one is or is not, it creates an excitement and a spark of life that only romance can. Its undeniable that Christian singles are no exception. It doesn't matter how much someone preaches or speaks in tongues, at the end of the day, as a person one still needs affection.
Having said that, i think this is one of the things that many Christian singles forget. Whilst many people can be attracted to someone in ministry for e.g a preacher, evangelist, prophetess etc. After all has been said and done, one can never ignore who the person is, when they are done preaching.
Whilst many people can be so amazing on pulpits etc, its a different story when it comes to the actual dating process. Sitting down with them for a coffee or taking them out to dinner. Sometimes for women, it's a different story when they are taken out by the preacher 'fella' or evangelist on a real date. Its such a world of difference that many single women and guys get disappointed.
So it doesn't matter who someone is on stage, at the end of the day, what counts is who they really are in private. What do they like, what turns them on. Do they reciprocate well, do they emotionally connect. I am trying to avoid this term, 'super spiritual', i have often heard many Christian singles labelled as super spiritual. Whilst the rules are never set in stone, one of the key fundamentals is that no matter the talking tongues or the gifts of prophecy etc. At the end of the day, are your core value in sync. I have often found out that just because someone is saved doesn't mean you will have the same core values. One saved and sanctified person will tell you i don't believe in tithes, and someone else may actually be a tither , so already there is a sticking point when money comes in.
So my encouragement to all Christian singles is that do your due diligence, don't be swayed or hoodwinked by the gifts. There is a difference between the gifts and the person. The sooner many Christian singles get this, the better. Be blessed and if you are single, date with discernment and don't ignore red flags. Stay blessed.
For more on Relationships, please check out my Award winning Ebook, Uncommon Destiny Uncommon Partner on Amazon or on Ganxy, just check out the links.

Wisdom Mupudzi is an Infopreneur, Award Winning Author with 7 ebooks on the market. 
If you are looking for a good way to earn some good income as opposed to stay 'trapped' in a job, this is for you:
http://68008syph2lrco6lt841w7cp6o.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=F8L65VJ1

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print