God's Love
by Steve Countryman

Gods love is immeasurable. It is greater than anyone can imagine. What is so amazing is that He loves me! It is like looking at a perfect beautiful diamond that is as big as a room. It has been expertly cut with thousands of facets that reflect and shine His awesome light of love. As you stare at each facet you see another side of Gods marvelous love. With a tremendous love He saves me. With a powerful love He protects me. With an awesome love He heals me. With a mighty love He rescues me. With a miraculous love He restores me. With a wonderful love He strengthens me. With a marvelous love He guides me. With a compassionate love He sustains me. With a fathers love He cares for me. With a caring love He watches over me. With a complete love He provides for me. With a perfect love He removes ALL my fear. With a exciting love He walks with me. With a creators love He spared me. With a giving love He pours out many blessings over me. With an exceptional love He gives me grace. With an unique love He surrounds me with His favor. With an inconceivable love He clothes me in His righteousness. With an phenomenal love He gives me victory.

With an outrageous love He calls me friend. With a forgiving love He gave me salvation. With an extravagant love He overflows me with the Holy Spirit. With an enormous love He changes me from glory to glory. With a glowing love He shines His light on me. With a merciful love He forgives me. With a spectacular love He reveals His love to me. With a understanding love He gave me wisdom. With an overflowing love He gives me His love to forgive others. With an incredible love He heals all my pain and shame. With a all-knowing love He plans my future. With a righteous love He directs my paths. With a holy love He purifies my heart. With a pure love He reveals His hidden truths to me. With a long-suffering love He is patient with me. With a faithful love He never abandons me. With an eternal love He chose me before time began. With a protective love He empowers me. With a secure love He sets my feet on the Solid Rock of Jesus. With an honest love He speaks to me. With a precious love He gives me blessed peace. With a beautiful love He anoints me. With a victorious love He delivers me. With abounding love He IS the answer to ALL of my prayers! With a gracious love He helps me every day. And with an unselfish love He gave up His one and only Son for all our sins.

Romans 8:32 "He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?" What an amazing love!


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print