Prayer for Faithwriters Website
by Mark E Crossley

Lord, I want to Thank You and Praise you for this site, I pray your hand is upon this project as you draw people from all walk of life across the Globe to add blessing to the Christian Community through the gift of writing and broadcasting.

I pray there will be new people who will sponsor this site, there will be generous financial contributions from churches around the world, this site will be known more and there could be a PR exercise initiated by the Spirit of God and by mans ability something more significant would happen in the natural. Above all the site will continue for as long as possible.

I pray there would be an increase specifically and including myself in the Faithwriters 500 in the next 12 months.

I pray for the people who set this up, you would take them to a new level and new things can be created and you would give them the vision, tools, abilities with a heart to bless and encourage people in their Christian faith and in too they will be blessed more than the human mind can imagine.

I pray for the writers (Existing and new ones that may join) that use this site, you would be at the forefront of what they write, you would give them the words to say, the people that need to read their contribution and people would critique each others work and help each other develop our writing techniques and friendships may arise as a result.

Lord, I pray your mighty hand will daily bless this site for the Glory of your name, Amen.

If you have any comments, queries or suggestions regarding this article please do not hesitate to contact me by email at 
[email protected]. Thank You.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print