Spirituality in Business, Business in Spirituality
by wisdom mupudzi

We are now living in a crucial time where there is no longer any major divide between business and spirituality. For those who go to church, we are seeing churches that are being run like conglomerates and producing huge annual revenue streams. Not only that we are seeing various business people of different backgrounds openly display their alligence to various and differing faiths.
Recently i was watching the hit show, American idol. I was stunned when i heard Nicki Minaj tell one of the contestants, "The stars have aligned to bring you to this moment'. Not only that, but i think a while later I remember Mariah Carey stating she had written down' Celestial' in reference to the singing ability of one of the contestants. Nicki Minaj, Keith Urban, Randy Jackson and Mariah Carey are currently the judges on the current series of this billion dollar franchise.
It is interesting that some people who sell property practise Feng Shui and find the right way to design the rooms etc for better appearance and ultimately sale. So we are now in the era where business is becoming spiritual and the spiritual is becoming more business.
Many pastors are now well known to be flying to perform their ministerial duties via a private jet. This sets the tone of a high corporate executive. Who would have thought such a scenario would occur, it is what it is. Not only that we are seeing a lot of pastors who are both business people and whilst being a pastor and running both areas in a way that leaves many with envy.
Another classic example is Harry Porter. The Harry Porter brand is worth billions when you put it all together, movies, books, merchandise etc. This is the era that we are in now. There is no longer a separation between business and spirituality. This only reinforces the idea or the reality that spirituality is now relevant in business like never before.
Whatever your spirituality, I hope you can see and embrace the global change and shift that is occurring. Last but not least, recently on the Voice Australia i heard new judge Ricky Martin say to a contenstant, " I need to work with you. This is me and my ancestors speaking". I was stunned. Again proving that this is the era that we are in now.
Change is constant and here we are spirituality and business are merging and inter playing each other in so many ways. So this is the time for Christians to wake up and realise that spirituality is relevant in business, many people have always wanted to separate the two, but not anymore.


If you are interested in creating your own income through a Home Business, consider the opportunity below.

To be on Wisdom' s mailing list visit the website below and opt in, using the form provided
www.wisdomunlimitedinternational.com.au

Wisdom Mupudzi is an Infopreneur, Award Winning Author with 7 ebooks on the market. 
If you are looking for a good way to earn some good income as opposed to stay 'trapped' in a job, this is for you:
http://68008syph2lrco6lt841w7cp6o.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=F8L65VJ1

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print