Receiving Love?
by Annagail Lynes

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)

Nothing can seperate us from the love of God. Nothing. But don't the preachers teach that we have to love God more, that the only way to get any thing from God is to love Him more. Isn't the love burden on us? Aren't we the ones who have to do all the loving in order to get God to love us, to listen to us, to do for us.

We love Him because He first loved us (

1 John 4:19). His love comes first. We have to soak up His love, know how much He loves us before we can love Him, before we can love ourselves, before we can love others.

Love hinges of God. It hinges on us knowing how much God loved us that He sent His Son to die for our sins, to become sin for us, so that we don't have to go to Hell.

Don't worry about loving God. Instead soak in His love for youand the rest will fall into place.


Annagail Lynes is a pharmacy technician, certified life coach and ordained minister.  She is helping people move forward after trauma by helping them discover their purpose. Follow her blog at 316counseling.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print