School of God
by Bolaji O.Timothy

Extract from "In the Call of God.

It is always in the making and dealings of God to keep in the training school the men and women He loves to employ into His blessed assignment. Such called personalities are trained in the ethics of the kingdom's assignment. He could place some there for few months, some few years and decades; the training in the service of God is a lifetime issue. However, there is fundamental training we will receive in the school of faith; they are basic and all the regenerated souls of the kingdom must be tutored in the courses and tested if the lessons are well taken. In His school of faith, He will expose us to necessary curriculum that may aid our service unto Him. In as much as God hates substandard job He cannot parch up with less quality services, therefore He always send us to training and test from time to time.

The nature of the problem God intends you to solve and the solution God is making you be will determine how long you have to stay in the school God before you are given the grace to practice outside the domain of the kingdom.

As it takes more time and painstaking effort to get the professional on track, likewise, it will take God's time to get you into the field and stay doing it all for God with top performance; you have to gradually and steadily grow in the training environment.
In God's school of faith, He will mingle instructions, situation and circumstances with inspiration. He knows how to link the situation you are passing through with instruction and inspiration. He is technically composed in training and I love this school very well. The facilities are wonderful, though they may be invisible, but they are real and He teaches wonderful concept to help you face life and whatever situation you may come across. He calls, he trains and he sends. God will never jump the step. Let not those that are called jumped into action and begin to operate, that is why we have many failure in the Name of ministry. It is the habit of God to call, and train before sending out and while functioning he still trains!. Do not jump this procedure.

After God must have given you some basic trainings, He will expose you to practice, just like the medical students who are sent for the housemanship, or the engineers to the industries for their industrial attachment. Let no one think that after this short opportunity of practice, he or she should subsequently continue practicing. This short time of practice does not mean such students are qualified to practice; lives and future of people may then be committed into their hands. But they are called back into the classroom or school, where relevant and further training to consolidate their few experiences is still administered.

It is rather unfortunate that we have too many dropouts in the school of God. Unlike the secular, drop-out students in school of engineering, medicine or any other course of studies cannot be called by that profession, even if they give themselves those titles, they are not legally recognised. There are many so called "ministers of God" who probably were dropped-out in the school of God but have given to themselves some fascinating titles; heaven do not have recognition for some ministries and ministers in this our generation just because they were drop-out and never considered returning into the school of God to complete their training.

In the industrial attachment or private practice, where you have to practice for a while, you are going to be faced with some raw situations and circumstances, completely different from modeling and simulation imagined in the class room. This will challenge you and polish your faith. And He is always there to instruct, inspire, teach and connect theories with real life situations. These are by God intentional: he will not miss the point, he brings across our ways relevant situations and circumstances that is why, you cannot have all situations just the same. There are common experiences that we shall have, though may be similar; there will be variation; although aimed at the same lessons. But in some cases, because of the nature of assignment in life, some lessons God will bring across some people's journey are not common, yet they are not strange. he knows how to handle all the peculiarities with respect to individual

God trains us to learn some basic things. Irrespective of the problems you are raised up to solve, in the school of God, there are chores, all His children must under go. As education is in stages,like wise in the school of God. You all commence in the elementary where you are exposed to the same things, there, your interest will determine your career and flair, and it is advisable to pursue what your inclination is, this conviction will go a long way in aiding your step. Be a Pastor, Apostle, Evangelist, Prophet Teachers and Administrator, there are basic training given to all , they are very necessary.

You do not just wake up one day and get your cloth and run to school without first registering. You just have to register, you must be admitted first. In this generation, there are so many people going about with the uniform of the school of God and never at any time registered in this school, yet they claim they are or were students of the school. They are not recognised. They have not at any time had personal encounter with the Lord of lords. They had not visited the registrar at Calvary nor admitted into the school of faith at any moment of their lives. Such people may be carrying big titles about in the society, yet they cannot be for any reason heavenly certified graduates of school of God


But at salvation we become registered students of this school and there after our training begins. God is orderly in all things, just like the little baby have to be breast fed and given milk likewise God commences in this manner, He gives us the basics first that will can digest and also get us prepared for proper Christian living. These are in stages. The fundamental principles of faith, obedience, trust, biblical principles, love, and forgiveness are well spelt out Heb. 6:1-2 , . However, the pivot of all is, "Who is Jesus" and who is He to God. This is fundamental in the school of God and this concept will determine how far you can go in the school of God.

There are many seemed hard by common sense interpretation on who God, Jesus and Holy Spirit are, and this will determine to which level of education you can get in the Kingdom. Many have given themselves self-limitation by these, but who God, Jesus and Holy spirit are must be understood for all the curricula in this School of God simply revolve round this, and they cannot standalone without their proper presentation.

in the school of God, there interest are taken care of, instruction are given, it very interactive, informative and inspirational

Bolaji

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print