WHY DO CHRISTIANS PROMOTE SATAN'S LIES?
by Margaret Kannaday (Henderson)

WHY DO CHRISTIANS PROMOTE SATAN'S LIES?
Peggy Kannaday
Peace in the Midst of a Storm
Peace is from The Prince of Peace
Isaiah 14:4-12 says:
"...take up this proverb against the King of Babylon, and say, How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High" (Isaiah 14:4-14).

Many Christians are preaching positive and faith filled messages. Praise God for those ministers of God.
On the other hand; I am hearing many doom and gloom ministers who seem to be promoting the lies of satan. Satan has no truth in him. He is brazen, arrogant, proud, and he is deluded completely, as we see in the above Scripture.

He speaks very highly of himself, and he deceives others into believing his lies. That is the only power he has, because if he doesn't deceive people; he has no authority over them.

Satan says that he is "like' the most High. In his dreams. There is no other even remotely "like" our God.

The rumor that satan propagates is that he is equal with God. That is the biggest lie of all. Satan is a cherubim who was created by God. He was one of the angels, and angels are created entities that do not have a soul.

In fact, mere mortals will judge the angels according to 1 Cor. 6. Satan is not only a created angel or cherubim, but he is also a fallen angel which puts him way below the Lord's obedient angels.

The enemy has many demons who also propagate his lies, (even in our sleep). It seems that many Christians think that every dream, vision, revelation, idea or thought comes from God.
That is why Christians can be deceived so easily.

Horrible dreams that are totally non-redemptive would be very likely from a demonic source. Why? Because the enemy wants to put us into discouragement without any hope of redemption.

When our Lord Jesus warns us of upcoming doom; He does it with a condition, and He gives a way of escape similar to how he warned Nineveh. He gave Nineveh a way out, and that was to repent, and they did repent down to the cattle.
However, the enemy gives us dreams to demoralize and paralyze us into a state of fear. Why? Because fear activates Satan and his forces of evil.

I remember in 1990, before the Lord sent me to Seoul, Korea; I dreamed a horrible un redemptive dream. At the time; I thought it was of the Lord, but later I realized that it was the enemy trying to deter me from going overseas.

In addition to the dream about being tortured, my secretary at the time, told me that North Koreans were the worst at torturing their captives. I also had another person try to put fear into my heart about moving to Korea.

I am hearing more and more of these ungodly messages these days from "Christians". They tell the horrors that are coming, but they offer no word of hope, faith or encouragement to the listener. This should not be received, as it will put dread, fear and stress in your heart.

Christians have all hope, faith and courage because the Lord Jesus has told us that He is with us and He will never leave us or forsake us. He has told us that His love will be with us always.

We have thousands of great and mighty Scriptures to hold our arms up during our battles and to keep us in faith, hope and courage no matter what the circumstances are. Do not believe the lies of satan because he is always bragging about his great powers, and if you believe his lies; they will be activated.

Yes, satan has very exalted plans, which are actually delusions of grandeur. Remember, how he told Eve and Adam that they would be like Gods. He is still singing that same old tune to this very day.

Many if not most New Agers, Satanists, Luciferians, and others have believed this lie, and they believe that they will be like Gods. They believe that they will not die, but they will be reincarnated until they become "like" God. Doesn't that sound familiar? That is the same lie that the devil has been putting out in the world since the Garden of Eden.

There are countless people who say that they are Christians who seem to be working for the enemy of our souls. Whether or not they really understand what they are doing is not being made known readily, and so we need to seek The Lord for the gift of discernment. They could be infiltrators who are actually followers of the anti-Christ system or they could be just individuals who have not yet learned how satan operates his diabolical evil empire based on lies, deception, and deceit.

I'm not trying to say that we should just preach the benefits of being a Christian either. That is not the whole story. We have great and mighty promises, but they are conditional. We need to hear the "whole" Word of God, and not just the warm and fuzzy side.

We need to hear more of our responsibilities, i.e. denying ourselves, taking up our crosses and following the Lord Jesus Christ. We need to hear all sides of our walk with Jesus Christ.

My message is in response to the doom and gloom messages that are bringing discouragement, anxiety, hopelessness and fear to the Christians. Those messages that offer no solutions, no help, and no redemption for the future.

Let's start teaching the truth in love which is caring for the hearers, and desiring for them to have the great blessings from the Lord that come from the Word of God. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.

It is far better to just read the Word of God than to promote the plans of the enemy. God's plan is so magnificent, but many times it seems to be pushed back, as if it was second to the enemy's plans. This is one of the many lies out of the pit of hell.

God's plan will prevail. God's Truth will have the victory. Do not listen to how powerful Satan is because his power is only in how much he can deceive the Christians, and the people into doing what he wants them to do.

Please know God's plan because it will be fulfilled 100%, but the plans of satan will be destroyed.and Satan, the false prophet, the beast and all the followers of the anti-Christ system are going to be thrown into the lake of fire.

Rev. 19:19, "And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him that sat on the horse, and against His army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21And the remnant were slain with the sword of Him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh."

Satan is a liar from the beginning, and there is absolutely no truth in him. He only comes to kill, steal and destroy everything in his path. Do not listen to the devil, but to the Lord Jesus Christ with all of your heart and listen to His Word.

Deut. 31;6, 'Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the "enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

Jesus tells us to be courageous and to have total trust in Him. Please know God's plan for you is to bring you all the way through to the end, and He will be with you all the way. Remember that He always causes His people to triumph and to be more than conquerors through Him!

We always overcome by the Blood of The Lamb, the Word of our testimonies, and we love not our lives unto the death. Amen!

Margaret (Peggy) Kannaday has been the Managing Editor of "Church Growth International" since 1991.  C.G.I. is the English outreach of The Yoido Full Gospel Church which is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.under the Sr. Pastor Emeritus Yongi Cho and Sr. Pastor Younghoon Lee.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print