My House Shall be Called The "House of Prayer" for All Nations!
by Margaret Kannaday (Henderson)

My House Shall be Called The "House of Prayer" for All Nations!
In the future God's House will not only be called the House of Prayer, but it will become The House of Prayer. When all else fails; God's House will become the place to come together in love and unity to pray.
The House of God will become the place where God's Kingdom will be built through prayer. The Day of Pentecost brought forth the first Holy Spirit led church, and in the coming days; it will be the same with the last day church. The last day church will be birthed through united, heartfelt prayer by believers in one accord.
On the "Day of Pentecost" there were 120 Christians in one Spirit, and through the power of agreement; the power of God was manifested and 3,000 people were saved. Peter preached The Gospel message with great power in The Holy Spirit and the new converts were immediately baptized and the church was born on that very day.
Acts 2:
42 "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47 Praising God, and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved."
What a great day that was because of prayer, agreement and the power of The Holy Spirit. This rather small group of believers literally turned the earth upside down with the power of God to heal, deliver and preach the "Good News".
We need a new "Day of Pentecost" to jump start and revive the church again. We need to emulate what the first Church did to bring the power of God. They were simply waiting upon the Lord, and He came in mighty power.
The territory that belongs to The Lord has been occupied by the enemy of our souls in much of the world, and we (God's beloved people) need to take it back for The Lord's Kingdom, and by His power and for His glory.
The Lord's prayer clearly gives us the mandate to pray that our Father's Kingdom will come in earth as it is in heaven. Our prayers can bring in the Kingdom of God wherever The Lord sends us. Where He guides; He also provides. Where He leads; He also precedes. Where He appoints; He also anoints.
The Lord has been given all power over the enemy, Satan, and The Lord has in turn given us all power over our enemy by appropriating the power of The Holy Spirit through The blood of The Lamb and the death on the cross.
Matthew 28:
18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
The Lord has given us total authority over Satan and his demons, and not only that; the Lord told us that nothing would by any means harm us. He told us to occupy until He comes, and we need to take our area, our region and our family, friends and even our enemies for His Kingdom, honor and glory. We must pray for our enemies as if our own lives depend on it, and they do to a great extent.
First and foremost; we should come together in love and unity to pray down the strongholds of satan. The strongman over our areas must be bound and cast out before we can take the territory for the Kingdom of God.
Matthew 12:
29 "Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house."
Instead of the enemy spoiling innocent children and people through alcohol, drugs, abuse, porn, and every other vice; it is time we, God's people start spoiling the enemy's territory. We need to pray that all the works of Satan will be exposed, and we need to pray that all of the works of Satan will be destroyed in our areas.
Satan seems to have a free hand in our society due to crafty coverups, whitewashing, and secrecy, but that day should be over as all that is hidden will be revealed. Innocent Christians are being led to the slaughter by unscrupulous wolves in sheeps' clothing, and yet we continue to support them with our time, energy and finances.
Many innocent people are being gang stalked by perpetrators, and this is going on covertly right under the noses of our most esteemed religious, political and law enforcement agencies with their knowledge, and these wire tappers, cyber criminals, slanderers, trespassers, thieves and abusers continue on and on with impunity. Many of these perpetrators are Satanists, and they use witchcraft, sorcery, rituals, curses, spells, etc. to accomplish their deceptions, destruction, sicknesses and even deaths. Judgement day is coming!
Spiritual warfare will bring all of these illegal activities to the forefront. The Lord has commanded His people to "expose all of the evil deeds of darkness".
Ephesians 5:
10 "Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light."
I read that a serial killer had alluded the police for decades, and he was flaunting his killings as well through sending out evidence of the various crimes to the police. One night, a small church group decided to come together to specifically pray for the serial killer to be exposed and brought to justice. They met together in the small church and prayed even though there was a huge storm which could have hindered them from coming together. In one month's time; the serial was caught, and he was prosecuted. We have not even scratched the surface of what we can accomplish through prayer in one accord.
After spiritual warfare is accomplished, then it is time to keep the territory pure, holy and righteous with prayer, preaching the pure and holy Word of God and by coming together in worship, fellowship and obedience to the leading of The Holy Spirit.
The Lord has commissioned all of His people to be able to cast out demons, minister to the sick, and to always be able to relate the Word of God, the word of our testimony, and to always be able to answer for the hope that is within us.
2 Cor. 10:
3 "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled."
The Lord Jesus Christ came to this earth and died on the cross to destroy all of the works of Satan, and it is our job to enforce His authority in the areas where He has sent us. We need to stop allowing the enemy of our souls to control us, by keeping us entertained and by keeping us preoccupied with many unnecessary and irrelevant activities.
The Lord's House must become the "House of Prayer" for all people, and this mandate is becoming more and more crucial and urgent each day. We need to take back the territory that we have surrendered by default, and we must be bold and courageous like Joshua, Caleb, Jehu and Josiah.
The enemy is working overtime these days as his time is short, and we need to be working constantly to bring in the Kingdom of God and build His glorious last day church.
The last day church will be the church that the gates of hell will not be able to prevail against. It will be the church that The Lord Himself builds using His people and making it a "House of Prayer". It will also become the true family of God without the sibling rivalry, control. selfist ambition and greed that characterized the church in previous years.
We, God's people, need to start building this last day church in each of our areas and in our own homes as well. We will need to make prayer our top priority when we come together even in our homes as where even two people are gathered in The Name of Jesus Christ: He is there with us. It is the church, the house of prayer and the family of God no matter where it is located.
In the coming times; every decision should be bathed in prayer, and every activity should receive prayer until we pray through to hear from the heart of God.
In the coming years; this will be imperative for our success in ministry and life and even for our survival. Our faith and trust must be totally in The Lord, His Word and His will, and then we will be able to bring in the Kingdom of God in earth, even as it is in heaven.
Peggy Kannaday has been the Managing Editor for The "Church Growth International" MInistry since 1991. Her contact information is: [email protected], 803-547-2164 in Fort Mill, SC, USA.

Margaret (Peggy) Kannaday has been the Managing Editor of "Church Growth International" since 1991.  C.G.I. is the English outreach of The Yoido Full Gospel Church which is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.under the Sr. Pastor Emeritus Yongi Cho and Sr. Pastor Younghoon Lee.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print