Satan, SCAT!
by Karen Anderson

There is a statement that says, "Accept your path, with its many twists and turns. The adventure is in the journey, not the arriving." Once again, Satan is after me because I want to do God's work, not his.

Since February of this year, life has been exciting watching God work. To keep me balanced and letting "God's Woman" appear, I am planning events for encouragement for your journey. In the past there have been struggles in all aspects of an event. Worries set in and I let the enemy (Satan) interfere with what God wants.

When I was planning the 2014 Women's Retreat, I was shocked how quickly everything came together. In our first planning meeting, all the details, including the facility, were resolved. At first I just couldn't believe it. Then a thought"God can do whatever He wants." I am proud to say that God is the sponsor of this event so I have nothing to worry about.Right?

As time has gone on, I realize that Satan is working super hard to stop the retreat. He tried to create discouragement in my thoughts and words. Since that didn't work he created symptoms of Bells Palsy (a paralysis on one side of the face). At first this scared me and fear raised its ugly head. The enemy is after me even harder trying to stop me doing God's work. I said, "Satan, you have no place here, so scat!" God is the love of my life, and through my weakness, He will show His power. No matter, whether I can speak perfectly or not, I am His instrument and He will be glorified.

When life hits you in the face (excuse my pun), do you stand up strong with God against the storms in your life and say, "I will not be defeated because I am God's love?" God's word says, "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on the wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint." Be strong in the hope and power of God and just believe.

PASSAGE: Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)


Copyright 2013 - Karen Anderson - All rights reserved. If you would like to include any portion of this article in your letter or website, you have the author's permission as long as you include the link to Karen Anderson's website - www.doablesteps.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print