The Best Way To Build Up Confidence For The Day Of Judgment
by Ngozi Nwoke

Can you boldly stand before God on the day of judgment? Are you scared of being told "depart from me", by Jesus? You need not be: there is a perfect way to build up confidence for that day. The best way is by a walk of love.

In this [union and communion with Him] love is brought to completion and attains perfection with us, that we may have confidence for the day of judgment [with assurance and boldness to face Him], because as He is, so are we in this world - 1 John 4:17 (AMP)

"Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.' - Luke 13: 24, 27 (NKJV)

Many people don't believe that the day of judgment is coming and that they should prepare for it. The truth is that it shall surely come to pass. If other prophesies of God came to pass, this one will also.

What is the day of judgment?

It is the day that God will judge both the living and the dead, books will be opened and whosoever was not found written in the book of life will be condemned, Revelations 20:12, 15, 2 Timothy 4:1, 1 Peter 4: 5-8.

So, what kind of life should we live to escape damnation?

It is a life of love. Love is the beginning and the ending of God's manual for escape. It meets all the requirements of God and is the fulfilling of the law. The commandments, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, you shall not covet and any other commandment, are summed up in the single command, you shall love your neighbor as yourself, Romans 13: 8-10.

Walking in love builds up your confidence for the day of judgment. You will be bold to stand before God knowing that you have met God's requirements for eternal life with Him. You will not be afraid of death because you will ever be ready to face God boldly.

How do you walk in love?

The walk of love is a love practice. You need to practice loving people. 1 Corinthians 13: 1-8 give a good definition of love. When you use the scriptures on love as a standard, you will not faint in your love walk. For example, one best way to practice this God-kind of love is by taking no thought of any wrong done to you, and also to think best of everyone.

Is it easy walking In Love?

Well, it depends on your position per time. If you are in the flesh, I promise you that it will be a struggle, even impossible sometimes. But if you are in the spirit, trusting God and determined to obey God, it will be easy because the love of God is already shed abroad in your heart by the Holy Spirit. And He is also there to help you not to faint. I encourage you to put the day of the Lord before you all the time so that you will always make right decisions and take the right steps. Nobody or anything is worth missing eternal life with Christ.

In conclusion, make the love of God your quest in life. The day of judgment is real and must be prepared for. Build your confidence by your love walk and you will be bold to stand before God on that day.

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print