Creation
by Janelle Goodwin

Creation our need of sanctification, the key to our heart

Bible Story
In the beginning there was nothing but God. So God decided to create all of the heavens and the earth. He formed the earth into a round ball. But then He realized there was darkness everywhere and God is a God of light, so He said "let there be light". And there was light. God called the light day and the dark night. God looked at what He had created and said "it is good". The light and dark passed and that was the end of the first day.
On the second day God wanted to separate the heavens above where He lives from the earth below where we live. So He caused the waters above to separate from the waters below. He called the space above sky and the water that is in the sky are in the shape of big, white, fluffy clouds. God made the sky blue during the day and black during the night. As that evening came God looked at the beautiful sky He had created and said "it is good". The light and dark passed and that was the end of the second day.
As the third day came around God looked at the earth, He saw that there was water everywhere and nothing was in order, He wanted the earth to be more organized so, He decided to separate the waters. He caused the land to divide the waters into oceans, seas, lakes and rivers. Then He noticed that He didn't want the land to be flat, so He made high mountains, rolling hills and deep valleys. God always creates beautiful things He never makes a mistake so He wanted His creation of the earth to be beautiful and not just dirt and water everywhere so He created tall trees, green grass and colorful plants and flowers everywhere there was land. God looked at what He had created and said, "it is good". The light and dark passed and that was the end of the third day.
When the fourth day came God looked at the sky and felt like He needed to add more light to it, so during the day He added a big, bright, yellow sun to bring warmth and brightness to the day. During the night God added a lesser light for the sky called the moon, since this light isn't as bright God added glittering stars to add shimmer to the night hours. God looked at what He had created and said "it is good". Day and night passed and that was the end of the fourth day.
The morning of the fifth day God went straight to work on filling the oceans, seas and lakes with all living creatures that live in the waters. He created all types of fish like the trout, salmon, swordfish, goldfish and all of the fish you see swimming around. He made the black and white whales, the blue dolphins, the green frogs and the slow turtles. There were creatures swimming in the water everywhere around the world. That afternoon He set out to create all of the creatures that fly through the air. He made all of the birds, the eagles that soar so high, the red robins that like to sing, the blue jays, the pigeons, the doves and any animal that you see flying around in the air, God made these. The sun went down and the moon came up, God looked at what He had created that day and said "it is good". Day and night passed and that was the end of the fifth day.
On the sixth day God got to work on making all of the animals that live on the land. He filled the mountains and forests with big, black grizzly bears, golden lions and fast, orange and black striped tigers. He created all types of dogs, big and small, furry and cuddly, wild and tame dogs. He made cats that like to sleep and purr, rabbits that like to hop, hop, hop. He made all of the animals that like to run, walk, sleep and live on the dry land. When the nighttime came and it was time for all of the animals to go to sleep God looked around at His wonderful creation, He was well pleased and He said "it is good". Day and night passed and that was the end of the sixth day.
The seventh and final day came, this was a very special day for God, it was His day. A day that He set aside for rest, He knew that He had worked hard all week making the heavens and the earth, the sky, the land and the water, sun and the moon and stars, the day and night, the birds and the fish, the animals that live on the dry land, everything that He had created. God sat back and looked at what He had done, He saw how beautiful He made everything. The beautiful blue sky, with the big white clouds, all of the birds flying through the air singing their praises to God for creating them, the bright shining sun, sharing it's warmth and filling the air with it's sunrays to remind us how incredible God is in His creation. The huge oceans filled with all types of fish swimming and swishing around knowing how happy they are that they can swim and because God created them this way. The soft green grass, the bright, colorful flowers blooming under the sun lifting their petals giving glory to God for creating them, everything God created gives back glory to Him. God was so happy with everything He created, He just sat back and looked everywhere, He knew in His heart that, "it is good".



Lesson
God is the creator of all things that are good. When He creates something it is right and beautiful. Just like God created the heavens and the earth, the day and the night, the birds, fish and animals, the trees, grass and flowers, God created YOU.
He made you special; He made you for a reason. When He created you He looked back and said "it is good". He never makes a mistake; God knows what He's doing. God wants you to live and be the beautiful person that He created you to be, He wants you to do your best in everything you do. God has a certain plan for your life from the day that you were born; He has everything worked out for you to be a wonderful person. All you have to do is let Him work in your life. Just ask God to come into your heart to live there and show you the way to live your life.
Just like God planted each of the beautiful flowers, He wants to plant great seeds in your heart. He wants to plant in you the Fruit of the Spirit, His Spirit. He will plant His perfect Love, Joy and Peace that passes all understanding in your heart. He will give you strength to be a Longsufferer during the trying times. He will show you how to be a Gentle, Good person; He will plant Faith, Meekness and Self-Control in your life to show others that you a child of God. God wants to create in you these things so that you will bring glory and honor to Him each day all you have to do is ask Him.


Life Application
Do you want to be a beautiful creation of God? Do you want to be as beautiful and the flowers and give God honor and glory for creating you? Do you want to have a beautiful heart that is filled with the Fruit of God's Spirit? All you have to do is ask God to create in you a clean heart and renew a right spirit within you. He will come right in and make a beautiful person out of you. He will plant all of the seeds of righteousness in your heart so that you can live each day of your life to honor and glorify God.
He will make you so beautiful that all of the people around you will see Him in your life and will want to live the way that you do; all you will have to tell them is to ask God into their lives, He will do the rest. God made you special and He will continue to work in you as long as you let Him create in you a clean heart.

Lady of Virtue Ministries started as Janelle Goodwin attended Bible College in upstate NY.  Janelle became burdened to see souls saved from eternal condemnation. Upon returning home from Bible College, she also became burdened to see women of the world develop characteristics of a Proverbs 31

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print