All Gone
by Emily Van rijn

Sometimes my daughter will have a bad day and cry alot. It's like everything goes wrong for her. Everything she tries to do ends up in frustration. When you're a mother those times are very unpleasant.By the end of the day there are two grumpy people!!

But there have been a few times when she was crying away.....when suddenly she'd stop and say "All gone!" Then she would go on her merry way and forget about her tears!

She chose to stop crying and get on with her day.

We all have bad days sometimes and we all feel down every now and again. We feel like moaning and groaning and being miserable, just like my daughter!

When those times come, we can't always make ourselves feel better. But we can choose to be cheerful anyway and look for the positive things. When we do that, we often feel better before long.

We need to say "All gone" to our sad faces, and choose to be thankful and cheerful and get on with our day!

The Bible is full of verses about rejoicing and being thankful. I seem to notice them more and more!

Emily van Rijn
encouragementforbusymums.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print