This is God's earth
by Michael Hume

"The earth is the Lord's and everything in it." 1 Corinthians 10:26.

Earth is God's creation, and He is the only God who is in full control of everything that goes on here. He is awesome, all powerful and magnificent. No one can create on His scale or with ability like His.

Confusion can arise between the word "earth" and "world". Since both can mean the same thing. John 12:31 says "Now is the time for judgement on this world, now the prince of this world will be driven out." Jesus is referring to Satan, who is the ruler of the worldly, not the ruler of the whole planet earth.

Satan likes to confuse and twist the truth and would like people to believe that he is god of earth. He isn't, only the Living God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are. When I look at creation, trees draped in new slivers of green leaves in spring, hear the cheering sounds of birds talking with one another, I only see God's works. Satan hasn't created a thing in nature.

God is with me everywhere all the time. "I will be with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:20. Adding strength to this is "Every place on which the sole of your foot treads shall be yours." Deuteronomy 11:24. Wherever I go God is with me. During rest, holidays, Sundays, at work, during sleep, at play, when reading the Bible, when praying, during trials, during good times.

God is alive and this is His world, not Satan's. We can sing and rejoice with the seraphs who said, "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory." Isaiah 6:3.
Indeed creation is glorious to name one of the places where God is glorified. No one can top His colour schemes in creation. Just looking at a few flowers, I am astonished at the skill and beauty of God. The way He puts one flower together is remarkable. Expand that thought to the countless things He's created on earth and I can't fail to stand in awe of God.

Michael Hume. The Holy Spirit teaches you everything.  Copyright belongs to author.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print