3 Ways To Unzip Your Lips In The Bedroom
by Pastor QT Nyathi

Most Christian couples have no problem unzipping their clothes in the bedroom but they struggle to unseal their lips. As a result their sex lives are lifeless and mechanical. How can you please your spouse when you don't know what they want or like? And how can you grasp what they want without talking to them? Break the silence in the bedroom today if you want fire under the sheets.

#1. Get your communication in marriage right first.

You cannot talk to each other in the bedroom when you are not talking to each other in the lounge.

Failure to chat in the bedroom is a signal that your marriage has a communication problem.

Once you open up to each other about relevant issues outside the bedroom it will be easy to strike up a conversation in the bedroom.

#2. Get your sex theology right.

Many believers don't really know what the Bible says about the marriage bed. You will be surprised how many are uncomfortable discussing the subject because they think it's a dirty topic.

Read good Christian books or articles on sex.

It will boost your bedroom communication skills and make you more comfortable discussing the subject. Better still, soak yourself in the book of Song of Songs and you'll never be a silent lover anymore.

#3. Get rid of the 'I'll-hurt-his-or-her-feelings' phobia.

Don't be mum about your sex needs or preferences just because you are scared you'll hurt your partner's feelings. Think about it.

Only you can talk to your partner about your sex needs.

Do you want to go to your pastor and tell him or her, "Please tell my hubby or wife so-and-so that I'll be turned on if he or she would just touch that only-you-know-what." I don't think so.

Silence in the bedroom is an enemy set-up. Once we don't communicate, our needs will remain unmet. And once they are unmet, the subtle enemy will suggest illegitimate ways for us to meet them. How can the guy who shouts 'preach it!' nonstop at church be silent like a lamb being led to the slaughter in the bedroom? Clearly some sinister force is at work.

Pastor QT is a published author, copywriter and speaker. His sincerity, wit and candid style have endeared him to many hearts. His book DELIVERANCE UNPACKED has been warmly received globally. He conducts spicy marriage and singles seminars with his feisty wife Bonani.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print