Over, Under and Through
by PamFord Davis

I love to travel, but after returning home I succumb to feelings of being overwhelmed. I see little light at the end of the tunnel; a mountain of laundry blocks the way. I desperately want to resume my regular routine but that must wait until I win my game of catch up. Exhausted, I sleep through early morning quiet times with the Lord and devotional writing beckons from the sidelines. Once again, I refuse to surrender when experiencing overwhelming circumstances.

As a Christ follower, I will one-day experience lasting victory with the destroyer under my feet. "And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen (Romans 16:20 KJV)." The God of peace has the upper hand over the enemy who disrupts my peace. The Lord's generosity in sharing his power over the devil with the likes of me not only astounds me; it overwhelms me. It is possible only through Christ.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me (Philippians 4:13 KJV)." Over, under and through, I traverse the daily pathway on my journey of faith. Jesus was the light at the entrance-way, in daily frustrations, when I cannot see an end to responsibilities and at the end when he will usher me into eternal light in His presence. That realization not only gives me hope; it results in joy unspeakable!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print