14 Hot Original Sex Quotes
by Pastor QT Nyathi

My wife and I have conducted I don't-know-how-many marriage seminars. One topic that always gets the vibe going is sex. It doesn't matter which tribe or nationality we are teaching, sex always gets everyone talking. Here are a couple of quotes to nourish your marriage.

#1. "Without foreplay, foul play is inevitable."

#2. "The switch-off-the- light-so-that-I-can-undress syndrome switches off the man's battery."

#3. "Communication is a key component of a healthy sex life. Why should you be scared to talk about a subject that your Bible discusses so freely?"

#4. "The words are you done from the lips of a woman after a sex encounter are clear proof that your sex life is done."

#5. "A sex-starved man is an irritable, cantankerous, and impossible-to-live-with sorry creature."

#6. "Ladies did you know that it has been proven that great sex cures a headache? And so if you have a severe headache run to bed, don't run from it because that's the cure to your sickness."

#7. "Many men take pride in the fact that they never cry. If you've never cried in bed with your wife, I cry for your marriage."

#8. "If all you know is the man-on-top position, I pity your beautiful wife's bald head."

#9. "It seems to me there is a demon that strikes the majority of couples dumb when they get into bed. They have sex without uttering a word as if they are writing an exam. Sex talk and sounds during sex are big part of the action."

#10. "Changing your sex venue might be the tonic you need to change your fortunes in the bedroom."

#11. "Sex is one of God's most delightful and delicious gifts to mankind. Done right, it's so remarkable that it can only come from a great God."

#12. "Having sex with an emotionally detached woman is like warming yourself in front of an unplugged heater. It is a hollow and unfulfilling act. Every man must work very hard to connect emotionally with his wife if he wants to enjoy sex."

#13. "Any woman who tries to get her way by withholding sex from her husband is exhibiting stupidity of the highest order because there are many generous women out there who will gladly have sex with him without him asking for it."

#14. "What happens in the kitchen affects what happens in the bedroom."

Mull over these titbits. Suck the nutrients thereof and you'll have a healthy bedroom life. Celebrate the marriage bed in style.

Pastor QT is a published author, copywriter and speaker. His sincerity, wit and candid style have endeared him to many hearts. His book DELIVERANCE UNPACKED has been warmly received globally. He conducts spicy marriage and singles seminars with his feisty wife Bonani.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print